Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Women

toyota rally

is there a women out there that can explain to me why women put things in the bin without knowing what it is. i will explain, in our house there are 4 of us me the man,the wife the women, a five year old girl the daughter and a 11 week old dog, the dog.

now if an item does not involve said 5 year old and said women then it gets ditched in the bin. then when you question said women the reply you get is " i haven't moved it " so you explain to said women "well i knew what and were it was and yes it was important so i would not have moved it because it was there ready for me to use, the dog, should he have moved it would have chewed it up and it would be all over the floor, problem solved there it is in thousands of bits all over the floor.NO it was also out of his reach, and subsiquently out of our 5 year olds reach to." next reply " o i new i would get the blame" WHO ELSE IS THERE. WHY CANT WOMEN DO LOGIC. THERE ARE 4 OF US 2 COULDNT POSSIBLY DO IT, I KNOW HOW INPORTANT IT WAS AND NEED IT TODAY SO WOULD NOT HAVE MOVED IT. KIND OF NARROWS IT DOWN MY LITTLE RED BELLIED PARRANA FISH. But no she hasn't.

so if any of you have been round can i have the paperwork back that was next to the stereo as i need it this afternoon at around 1430. because it must be someone else as none of us have moved it

rant over

breath in, breath out, love in, hate out.

that's better

!Removed! men have got it right, thats why there all loaded. they have no women in there lives. apart from a mum

sorry man but that is just funny.. you have to laugh because if you dont.. then you will cry.

I get this all the time with the women in my life... i.e) my sister, my mum and my wife! :lol:

If i want to keep something safe these days with regards to Paperwork, I now leave it in the car.. :P

:D since I live in Rich's house, I never ever touch anything of his without asking, (at least I dont think I do) :blink: except for his jumpers and coat. :P and as for paperwork, I never touch mine why would I touch his lol. :P :rolleyes:

im sorry but if im in a tidying mood then everything gets moved :P - but i will own up to moving stuff

My dad goes on about ' now i dont know where it is' , and i just tell him 'yeah but i do :lol: '

If men didnt leave things lying around in the first place then it wouldnt get moved :P

I dont knowingly ever touch Les's paperwork, other than to put it all in a great big heap where he cant miss it!!! It does irritate me to see it all lying around I admit :ffs:

all in a great big heap where he cant miss it!!!

now that sounds exactly like all my paperwork!! great big heap :D least i know where it all is!! hehe

Im pretty tidy and try and avoid having too much paperwork at the best of times ... but I do have a missus that 'puts things away' - ie never seen again!

On the reverse we have regular arguments over the fact that she says I have something ... I disagree and then theres war until we find it .. usually where she left it...

When I lived with my ex I touched NUTTIN! :lol::lol:

At least that way if something did go missing it was his fault, he'd have a go at me for moving it and then find he'd done it and have to apologise profusely! :lol::lol:

Girls... You just don`t get it do you???? We leave things lying around so that we know exactly where it is. Saves rifling through a foot high pile of paperwork. It`s easy when you know how. :P :D

Girls... You just don`t get it do you???? We leave things lying around so that we know exactly where it is. Saves rifling through a foot high pile of paperwork. It`s easy when you know how. :P :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmf!!! :ffs:

Ah, see... Training is what you need to do!

I've trained me mam good and proper. If there's paperwork in the front room or anywhere, and she know's it's not her's, then it gets dumped on my bed, for me to sort through.

Problem solved!

:D

yeah but how much easier is it to get a document out of a folder thats organised and in order than it is to go rifling through seventeen draws looking for one bit of paper :huh:

i dont even need to be in my room to be able to find a bit of paperwork - i know exactly where every single bit is!

So it takes me five seconds opposed to five hours looking - men just dont make one bit of sense! :blink:

yeah but how much easier is it to get a document out of a folder thats organised and in order than it is to go rifling through seventeen draws looking for one bit of paper :huh:

i dont even need to be in my room to be able to find a bit of paperwork - i know exactly where every single bit is!

So it takes me five seconds opposed to five hours looking - men just dont make one bit of sense! :blink:

Who said mine wasn't organised? ;)

I'm referring to that bit of post I leave on the table for a few days, before I put it into one of my folders/ document holders...

Don't be so sexist Tegan! :lol:

We don't have time to file stuff - somebody ie men have more important things to do ;) !

Yep I know exactly where you are coming from and you have my sympathy. My good wife always makes it a policy to never put anythign in the same place twice, and to move everything laying around that is not hers. This includes wallet, keys of all types, paper work, even the jacket I have just taken off and put over the kitchen chair cause I am going backout in 20 mins.

Have you ever had the TV remote control in the wardrobe, in her shower robe pocket, and yes in the fridge?

Dont even start with where my keys go. Do you know how annoying it is to be the only person with a full set of keys in the house cause my son, daughter and wife continually lose keys. And then I cant lock up at night cause they have lost my keys.........

I sit my mobile on the bunker, someone has lost theirs and they pick up my phone to call it. Then wander around the house looking for their phone with my phone in their hand. When they find it, they simply disgard my phone for the worthless pice of rubbish my phone has become. I go to get my mobile phone and oh its not there and the sod that moved it has left the building.

So I find my phone only to repeat the process with my keys.

So take a breath my friend and think there is always some poor beggar worse off than yourself :D

I would say relax and have a cuppa but the minute you sit a cup down it dissapears into the dish washer, often with the last three mouthfulls being disgarded. I am telling you, you dont know when you have got it good.

Its the little querks that make us love them so :thumbsup:

Who said mine wasn't organised? ;)

I'm referring to that bit of post I leave on the table for a few days, before I put it into one of my folders/ document holders...

Don't be so sexist Tegan! :lol:

lol this whole thread is sexist! :lol:

Sounds like the old "SOTOC" challenge :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links