Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rockingham Stages

Woody27

Hey all!

Last year i invited you all to the Rockingham Stages but as i was quite late on telling you about it many of you played the "too short notice" card :P So this year i thought i would give you a bit more notice.

My dad has been hosting this rally as part of Thame Motorsport Club, and alongside Middlesex county automotive club, for the past 3 years. It is an awesome event across two days (sat 9th and sun 10th December) consisting of 10 stages across the two day (4 on sat and 6 on sun).

The main attraction to this for me is the circuit. As it is mainly based within the large oval track at rockingham, you can see virtually all the rally stage at any one time. This is an experience unlike most rally events! Also two night stages ran on the sat night are a definate site to be seen! It also has commentary which is also not heard of on 2 day stage events.

The 100 strong entry list looks interesting this year containing many WRC spec cars, Metro 6R4's (a car that has to be seen and heard!), Evo's, Scooby's, Darrian's and quite a few more interesting entries! Unfortunately only one Toyota entry in the form of a corrolla! :P

Really good experience for those who want to see rallying for the first time or those who are already interested and want to see something different!

All info can be found on the website www.RockinghamStages.co.uk

Hopefully see some of you there this year!

Woody

Wicked! I'm assuming it's the same as last year where it is £5 entry each day and under 16s free! If you could only attend one day i would personally say make it sat as although you get less rallying for your money you get the night stages which are truely awesome!

Oxford are playing at Rushden and Diamonds on the Saturday so I may stay over and go to the Sunday of the rallying. For a fiver I may even come along on the Saturday night!

on a serious note does anyone want to enter??? :D

ill need a co-driver with nat b licence and they would be expected to pay the entry fee. ill provide everything else. use to be a member of middlesex club think i have the rtegs for this event

its easy to get into, its can you do it.

what do you want to do drive or co-drive.

then you need to send of to the msa for a licence application. then go to a bars school (british association of rally schools ) do a test multi choice exam on section k of the blue book(sent to you by the msa) take a car out and show the instructor you can drive safely at speed and show the car some sympathy not rag it. this is not instruction they let you get on with it. then should you pass they stamp your form which you send back to the msa, and they send you a licence. then you do it. if your going to drive you need a car. if not you need a ride britishrally.co.uk always has people looking for co-drivers.

selling my car if your interested

click my card id

:thumbsup:

Ill be coming woody mate, do you buy tickets on the day, ill be coming saturday as work sunday! We can have mini meet after :P !

I cant find anywere on site were it says about times that it starts on sat???

I am serious about the mini meet to :)

Saturday

1. Woody27

2. Yaris SR Kid - Adam

Sunday

Yeah just a fiver wen u get ther! There a very nice pub nearby my dad and i went to last time we could try again! Turned up there last time with like 18 of us and managed to get a table so could do just few of us again. Even if it just me n u Adam and few of my mates! Sure we sort something out! It is from about midday at a guess but will find out for you nearer time!

its easy to get into, its can you do it.

That's the question isn't it. Got a performance car track day and rally taster leson booked so will see how I get on. B)

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP Back up there as wknd after this one! Obviously you ain't gota tell me if you're coming as it is a public event but im just seeing if anyone is interested basically! Just letting y'all know incase your free on a cold sat or sun december day wanting to watch glowing brake discs and shooting flames :P

Right it's this weekend guys so just letting you know incase anyone is interested! I'm going to be there saturday for sure and should be with Adam (Yaris SR kid) aswell so if anyone else turns up can give me a shout if you want to meet up or just turn up!

Right it's this weekend guys so just letting you know incase anyone is interested! I'm going to be there saturday for sure and should be with Adam (Yaris SR kid) aswell so if anyone else turns up can give me a shout if you want to meet up or just turn up!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links