Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Here Use Paypal?

JappyBeast

I use it for eBay, is it true you can only recieve 2 payments a year?!

So unless I get my account varified only 2 people can pay me via PayPal on eBay?

I dont have a landline so I cant get a varified account :(

Didn't think it was only 2 payments but I know its restricted after so much money passes through the acc until you are verified.

Looking online it says you can recieve 2 credit/debit card payments a year but you can recieve £250 a month?? doesnt really make sense, can I recieve money without it being a credit card?

Must be able to because I didn't have to verify my acc for about 2 months and I was buying/selling loads of stuff

Its so easy to get verified, just do it!

You do get a telephone call to confirm your address/telephone number is correct and you get like 1p debited from your account and you have to enter the code over the phone. Its all very easy though!

I didnt know there was a limit but I got verified anyway! :lol:

From what I remember, you don't actually have to verify your address. You can just verify your account (receive a small deposit in your account with a code in the description which you have to enter on the paypal site to confirm you received payment). This should enable you to send and receive as much money as you want.

The telephone call they make is only for verifying your address, and so far no one apart from people using eBay from america have insisted on a verified paypal address.

If I was you, I'd get my account verified and forget about the address until you get a phone line etc.

I have done the bank account part today but it says the next stage is to give a phone number, its not really the amouts I'm worried about, its just the fact that you can only recieve 2 payments.

honestly i wouldn't bother, i still have a next step message that says I need to register my mobile so I can make paypal payments from my phone. And I'm sure if I ever did that then I'd still have a "Next step" message asking me to supply my microwave details so I can send and receive payments from my kitchen bla bla bla.

The important thing is that your account will now be verified, therefore enabling you to send and receive whatever payments you like. All the rest is extra fluff.

Thanks for that but it still says unvarified even tho I have input the 2 bank payments.

Is someone willing to pay me £1 to my paypal and then I'll send £1 back?

My status on there is Uk - Unverified, I've set up bank funding though which means I have a (2) after the part that says unverified. I don't sell or buy large or expensive items on it though & imagine I am under that £250 limit you mention so it hasnt caused a problem for me.

• 3 weeks later...

you are getting a bit confused.

1) you can recieve upto £250/month

2) you can recieve two card payment/year at a low rate of 3.4% + 20p

3) there is no limit for funding coming from echecks and paypal balance transfer except 1)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links