Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Post Your Desk!

Demonic Angel

We've had Post your Desktop, now its time for Post your Desk - post photos of the location you most regularly use to log on to TOC!

This was thought of actually after Les posted one of his desk in a previous unrelated thread and we can gather from his photo, that he enjoys booze and nuts, possibly at the same time ;) .... sadly mines not so interesting.... no alcoholic beverages or nutty snacks in sight....

This is my desk as it stands (bear in mind its just been cleaned so isnt normally this tidy :lol: )

setup.jpg

Obligatory laptop, iPod (with new Speakers!), telephone for gasbagging, Sims games, pens, Pepsi Max and my biggest fan ( :lol: ) Not to mention telly remotes for the telly just to my left! :thumbsup:

All in all, a pretty good set up I think!

How do you surf yours? :D

DSC00179.jpg

I have a wee diddy desk , rooms faffin tiny :(

Just moved home this year for a while so i got the wee room til i get another flat :unsure:

Everything i need really though , laptop , bed , xbox and some cd's .

What a tip though - hate cleaning :lol:

DSC00056.jpg

Work desk...

Lappy with nice 19" monitor attached, 2 play servers (The boxes bottom left) all switched (its behind the phone) so I can use KVM on all 3 with the same keys and mouse, switching output to the 19". Random 15" monitor not hooked up to anything. Cisco 7970 Colour IP Phone (oooOOooo) with a pic of my car on it when its not in power save mode. Random collection of cuddley toys, pens, notepads, folders and stuff. Stack of plastic coffee cups. Work mobile. Life saving Marlboro's, and my pet Polly sticking her head over the 15" monitor.

Not the most awe-insipring thing you'll ever see, but its been home for pretty much my entire weekend now! (grrrr)

Here's my work/home desk - testing some voip phones (not flashy cisco ones though!)

deskie6.jpg

Well I gave my desk a little tidy :lol:

desktop.jpg

Lol can you tell I don't use my decks very often? :P

Someone stuck a sanitary towel to your football mate! ;)

This is my home from home (and yes I did have a tidy up, otherwise I would have posted this in the "Show me a pile of junk and paperwork" thread :thumbsup:

Desk01.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links