Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Soarer Survey

soramad

just out of interest does anybody out there know how many soarers are in this country

has anybody ever done a survey ?

Looks like you have got yourself a job :thumbsup:

I can be your first one.

I have a 2.5 TT, air con, sunroof, TEMS, ABS, derestricted, blue, 60,000 miles , 1992, its been perfect for 5 years. I know of 4 within 10 miles of me too.

if i thought i would get a realistic figure i would give it a try but there has got to be a lot of people with soarers out there who do'nt even know forums like this exist , or do'nt have computers ' or are just not interested..........

so on reflection i think i might be banging my head against a brick wall

but someone somewhere must know how many have been imported .

where are they modified for uk use? are there no records?

the dvlc perhaps , how would one contact the correct dept?

i can add one more to ur list... that guy who used to present the kids program HOW 2 has one.... cant remember his name, not fred, the other one, the younger one. i saw him at a service station one day and he asked me where the the tyre pump thingy was..... like im supposed to know!!! i was just walkin in to pay for my fuel!!!

i can add one more to ur list... that guy who used to present the kids program HOW 2 has one.... cant remember his name, not fred, the other one, the younger one. i saw him at a service station one day and he asked me where the the tyre pump thingy was..... like im supposed to know!!! i was just walkin in to pay for my fuel!!!

what color soarer was he in mate?

a kind of whitey silver. i couldnt make it out prperly cos the the lighting of the garage was that stupid yellowy type. it looked ace though.

it had a nice set of wheels on it too.... cant remember which, but it looked ace

hmmm.. i am looking at a soarer that was last owned by a well known actor.. it is also silver!

but he aint well known.. oh well!

John Regis the athelete turned bobsled chappie used to have one...

TIF (www.toyotaimportsforum.co.uk) has 841 members, very high Soarer membership ratio

hmmm.. i am looking at a soarer that was last owned by a well known actor.. it is also silver!

but he aint well known.. oh well!

so it probably was silver then. i saw him at Corley Services on the M6 near J3 goin north.... dont really know know why i was there to fuel up... i live 3miles from that place!!!! shud have jus stayed local... :blink:

when i see it thursday i will let you lnow.. lets hope its the car for me eh!.. been hard work deciding!

• 9 months later...
just out of interest  does anybody out there know how many soarers are in this country

has anybody ever done a survey ?

how you going i just got my self a 1991 soarer and i need to get a body kit for it do you know of any good places worth looking at to find one. :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

I think the figure was 2500 when I got my first soarer in 2000...

there has been a fairly steady trickle coming in from japan since!