Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sr Alloys

Swainey

right well i've posted in the WANTED section but just thought i'd post in here incase you dont all check it. i'm after just 1 if possable, if not depending on price i could purchase all 4, of the SR standard 15" alloys. i had a little acident with a kirb at 30mph and the alloy shattered into 3 bits so i got my get me home on at the min. dont need tyres. toyota are asking £130 + vat so am looking aroud £160. either that or dose anyone know of any toyota breakers. and i've tried eBay

right well i've posted in the WANTED section but just thought i'd post in here incase you dont all check it. i'm after just 1 if possable, if not depending on price i could purchase all 4, of the SR standard 15" alloys. i had a little acident with a kirb at 30mph and the alloy shattered into 3 bits so i got my get me home on at the min. dont need tyres. toyota are asking £130 + vat so am looking aroud £160. either that or dose anyone know of any toyota breakers. and i've tried ebay

Mate, that story sounds exactly the same as mine (apart from mine buckled and didnt shatter!!) Listers toyota at Nuneaton do one on its own for £100 including vat, thats where im getting mine from. I know its abit of a distance but might be an idea to ring them? We had no luck trying to find any on eBay or breakers yards.

i could do u a set of T-sport alloys for around £250 (thats for four) they were on my car for bout 6k miles - could add the tyres for another £50 if you fancy.

Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

i couldnt bare the shame of the get-me-home wheel any longer, so bit the bullet, £130 from toyota then £10 to get my old tyre (was only 2 month old) fitted, balanced and put on car, only problem is the !Removed! center peice is the wrong size, thinking about just super gluing it on :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links