Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae82 Brake Upgrade

kingdeacon

at the mo i have the larger gti disks and calipers fitted but my disks are nackered so was thinking of getting some better ones with grooves or drilled holes in, which is better drilled of groved? or i'm looking at these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-Pot-Caliper-Toyota...1QQcmdZViewItem anyone heard of them? they look nice and it would be good to have some 4 pots with 277mm x 25mm discs, and at that price it seems to good to be true to me? only problem i can see is i will need to loose my standard wheels as it says 14" wheels wont fit over the disks, shame as i like the stock look but i could do with bigger brakes for when i get round to fitting my nitours kit which i got coming for christmas :thumbsup:

what do you guys think? will the gti brakes i got with good disks stop a 200bhp gt or should i deffo get 4 pot? i will have to get some pics up soon, as ive been busy with it

well my brother has a corolla with a gze engine and he must be pushing somewhere around the 200 hp mark and hes on grooved and drilled and there pretty good not sure what make though.. but that kit on eBay is just very tempting bin lookin at it for a while now that would stop u instantly.. if only i had the money ha ha ha!

dont know bout the ones on eBay but wouldnt mind a pair myself??

i had some black diamonds drilled and grooved onmine and after 5-10 minutes spirited driving on my local top road they soon gave up to fade and smoked a bit to :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links