Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Going Strong

T Sport 1978

Hi guys,

just want to come on and say my TS has done 46k and its going as strong as day one, a testiment really. :P

That is all! :yahoo:

Hi guys,

just want to come on and say my TS has done 46k and its going as strong as day one, a testiment really. :P

That is all! :yahoo:

For my old Megane... 46k would have meant the scrap heap. :lol:

thats because it was french :D

You are right, but would you be surprised to say that it was a brand new 03 new shape BIGubik megane. It near enough gave up on me with only 27k on clock.

Which is all good, cos it prompted me to change car and never touch another Renault.

Well i had mine for 18 months bought it with 53k on the clock and spent the last 18months commuting from Preston to Cornwall. I have now left the navy and living back up in Preston so no long drives for the T sport. It now has 110000 on the clock. Still sounds just as sweet still getting 33-35mpg on normal runs. Doesn't drink oil nor coolant absolutely peak condition and still loves burning off other cars as if it had 11000 on the clock. Lift is still as fierce as ever. Honestly guys this car has been a total legend for me never skipped a beat and i have pushed it some what.

Hopefully you guys with younger cts's with less miles should feel more convidence after reading mine knowing mines still going just as strong after 110000.

If no-one believes i will get a picture of the dash if they really can't get to sleep after reading this hahahaha. Just love my cts never get tthat with a ford french or vauxhall..........................

Well i had mine for 18 months bought it with 53k on the clock and spent the last 18months commuting from Preston to Cornwall. I have now left the navy and living back up in Preston so no long drives for the T sport. It now has 110000 on the clock. Still sounds just as sweet still getting 33-35mpg on normal runs. Doesn't drink oil nor coolant absolutely peak condition and still loves burning off other cars as if it had 11000 on the clock. Lift is still as fierce as ever. Honestly guys this car has been a total legend for me never skipped a beat and i have pushed it some what.

Hopefully you guys with younger cts's with less miles should feel more convidence after reading mine knowing mines still going just as strong after 110000.

If no-one believes i will get a picture of the dash if they really can't get to sleep after reading this hahahaha. Just love my cts never get tthat with a ford french or vauxhall..........................

T Sport Jay

Awesome mate, glad to see another happy customer with the TS. I get a alot of confidence from my TS, at the same time i keep all my fingers crossed that it will carry on giving me trouble free motoring for years to come. I love this car and am amazed that it is so well put together considering (like you) the stick i ive it sometimes.

LONG LIVE COROLLA TS :toast:

• 4 weeks later...

Dont thrash it as much! Easier said than done though! :thumbsup:

LOL like thats going to happen

If I fill my tank to full then drive steady for the first 200 miles then I can get 38/40 on the computer.I then blast around everywhere and finish on an avergae of 32 :crybaby: and get around 320/330 to when the fuel light comes on. Bear in mind though the computer is about 7% inacurrate(on mine anyway)

Glad to see my T-Sport still has a lot left to go :D

Just had an MOT done she passed first time with no advice :thumbsup: Not bad for an 02 car with 55K on the clock.

l have never had a problem with the car, always started first time and never fails to put a smile on my face when you enjoy the lift :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links