Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Car

Calisto

After the sad but not entirely unexpected demise of Kitt, may I introduce Shadow :thumbsup:

Festa.jpg

My new 1993 Ford Fiesta Ghia 1.3 auto :toast::yahoo: runs like a dream did a 200 mile motorway run yesterday wih no problems. :thumbsup:

And parts are so cheap for this car :P

Bet the insurance is a tad cheaper than for KITT eh hun.... :lol:

Congrats on the new car - hope it gives you many miles of smiles! :thumbsup:

As before hun - welcome to the ford fiesta ghia club :toast:

Did you have a look at the links i gave ya?

Yes thanks very informative. will surf it later.

Bet the insurance is a tad cheaper than for KITT eh hun.... :lol:

Congrats on the new car - hope it gives you many miles of smiles! :thumbsup:

Yes indeed very much cheaper :thumbsup: Im looking forward to hassle free motoring. :thumbsup:

Parts are 10 a penny.. but unfortunately they are 10 a penny for a reason.. people seem to buy lots of them.

I do hope you have got a good one though.. and all the very best with it.

Pssst - keep an eye on those wishbone bushes ;)

all the best lass... hope your have some cheaper motoring for a while now. :)

Will stop looking for ya now.. the small car market has been dead recently.. Winter is a crap time to find decent cars.. as im finding out..

Will stop looking for ya now.. the small car market has been dead recently.. Winter is a crap time to find decent cars.. as im finding out..

It's even worse for a small Automatic mate, we ended up in the Midlands after exhausting every avenue up here. Worth it though for this one. Ash took it to a mechanic up here today for a once-over and got a clean bill of health. It's getting the wishbone bushes done as a matter of course anyway and some fresh rubber. Then it's clean and polish time. Job done !

It's even worse for a small Automatic mate, we ended up in the Midlands after exhausting every avenue up here. Worth it though for this one. Ash took it to a mechanic up here today for a once-over and got a clean bill of health. It's getting the wishbone bushes done as a matter of course anyway and some fresh rubber. Then it's clean and polish time. Job done !

And you didnt stop by for a cuppa - how rude.... :lol::lol:

Erm really looking forwards to seeing Ash clean n polish it then are you??????? hehe :rolleyes:

And you didnt stop by for a cuppa - how rude.... :lol::lol:

Thought about it though, but I was sick of traffic and just wanted to get home. !

Erm really looking forwards to seeing Ash clean n polish it then are you???????

I'm far too optimistic aren't I :help:

Looks like a tidy wee fester, I had a gold one exactly the same years ago.

good luck with it, hope you have a few less problems with this one ;)

Nice one Ash :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing you in it new years eve ;)

Oh yeah I forgot about that :thumbsup:

Looks like a tidy wee fester, I had a gold one exactly the same years ago.

good luck with it, hope you have a few less problems with this one ;)

Thanks Rico and my fingers are crossed that this time all will run smoothly. :thumbsup:

: Im looking forward to hassle free motoring. :thumbsup:

You do realise you have bought a ford dont you? :shutit:

all the best love!

Cheers Hou hun, FORD ????? whats a Ford, I thought I bought a Fiesta ???? :D

My eyes... my eyes!!! ..... ;)

:P :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Thanks Mo honey,

But tbh I never sent you the e-mail coz I new that you would look on TOC :thumbsup: and please note that I can now quote many people in one post ......as of last night. :yahoo: I never known how to do this since I have been on TOC and Im still not sure how I do it, but what ever I am doing it works. :thumbsup: So thats ok by me. B)

All these good things happening to me since I bought my little Fiesta....think she is bringing me good luck. :yahoo:

Ash -

i hope you have more luck with it than i did with mine,

my 1st car was a fiesta and i spent more time on the bus as it was always breaking down :shutit:

good luck :D

Ash -

i hope you have more luck with it than i did with mine,

my 1st car was a fiesta and i spent more time on the bus as it was always breaking down :!Removed!:

good luck :D

Same here, mine was the same shape as Ash's and it was a real "dud". I was nervous to drive it in the end & when me and Dad ended up pushing it I knew it was time to get a more reliable motor - hence the Yaris!

Anyway, hope yours is better than both mine and Kim's were :yes:

Nice one Ash :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing you in it new years eve ;)

Oooh New Years party? ;) ;) :thumbsup:

Its a possibility :thumbsup: not too sure yet though. :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links