Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Has The Auris Been Launched?

OldSkoO1

I kept reading recently that the auris will making its european debut at the motorshow on the 5th december. Problem is i dont know which motorshow and where to find the press pictures!

Anyone have any ideas as i cant wait to see the t180 auris.......... :eek:

I did find a new review/preview of the auris on channel4's car web site : http://www.channel4.com/4car/di/toyota/auris/5074/

it has been launched in japan and in europe in the new year

I kept reading recently that the auris will making its european debut at the motorshow on the 5th december. Problem is i dont know which motorshow and where to find the press pictures!

Hi

The Auris is making its debut at the Bologna Motor Show in Italy but there doesn't seem to be too much info on their site at present. There is quite a bit of info and plenty of pictures on the thread here: CarSpyShots.

Edit: There are some show pics here.

Andy

Nice one thanks :)

They have some nice pictures on the yahoo site of the current motorshow. But i found this on the last link you posted

carscoop20toyota20auris202bu4.jpg

That styling package is more like it

TRD edition.... nice

06-auris_f.jpg

The TRD model looks asome , i hope Toyta Motorsport brings a nice looking Auris on the market ;)

The TRD model looks asome , i hope Toyta Motorsport brings a nice looking Auris on the market ;)

I'm sure that Toyota Motorsport brings a nice Auris :D :) And at this moment you know it G6-R!

I'm sure that Toyota Motorsport brings a nice Auris :D :) And at this moment you know it G6-R!

Yep i now i have seen the pictures :toast::yahoo::thumbsup: and it looks very nice B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

We should be getting an Auris during the first 2 weeks of January. They are being released 1/2/07 so i have been told by the sales manager.

Mart

I have a few pictures at my msn :yahoo: from a white very well dressed Auris by Toyota Motorsport :drool:

• 4 weeks later...

I have new car training on the Auris at the end of January so i would imagine its due anytime now

The dealership i work at is having 2 delivered (one demonstrator and one showroom car) sometime next week.

Most of the sales team and management have been to spain over the last 2 weeks for the auris launch/test driving too.

So it looks like i will be PDI'ing a couple of them pretty soon!

Mart

I understand that dealerships will have test drive models available from mid - January (next week) but will not sell/register any sales untill the formal U.K. launch 1st February.

perhaps we should arrange a TOC factory tour of the Auris being built :D

Just wondering why people just seem to read the post title but dont bother reading what everyone else has written before posting themselves?

It seems everything i write is ignoreed and just replicated by someone else lol.

Mart

Just wondering why people just seem to read the post title but dont bother reading what everyone else has written before posting themselves?

It seems everything i write is ignoreed and just replicated by someone else lol.

Mart

Chill Mart :unsure: .............................just giving the perspective of someone who is not professionally connected with Toyota :)

We do welcome your input to these forums ;)

How stunning is that?? I think i have just found my new car! I was looking at a couple of other things including a new accord or a corolla, but this wins it for me!!! :drool::drool:

Yeah, I'm tempted by one too Rob...

A

H

Hi all,

Well the news from work is that there is an Auris launch in birmingham tomorrow that some of the sale team are attending. Also we will have 2 of them delivered to us hopefully tomorrow or wednesday.

Mart

Can't wait to see this car in the flesh as I still can't make my mind up :wacko:

From some angles it looks really sexy but from others it looks pants :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links