Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ideas For Sucking Up To The Woman...

Jimlad

Ok....

I'm going out with the boys for the first time in ages!!! (reminds me, I'd better eat something!!)

Now, not that I ever really do anything bad, but I'm always in the bad books the day after, and I think tomorrow I will be more than ever!! Simply because I'll be so drunk, I'll probably walk in with sick all down me, my jeans undone and pee all over my legs! (yes, it has happened before!.. lol).

So.... if I am in the bad books tomorrow.... does anyone have any good sucking up ideas?? Please bear in mind I might not be able to leave the house, I could be so hungover! :D

lmao, you better start making up for it now!

A nice chinese take away, oh and let Rachel get some sleep before you go out!

Oh and make sure you're ready for 7! I'm ready to get drunk now lol

Rachel is asleep now... see I'm nice!!

What dress should I wear? What one are you wearing? How should I do my hair??.... :D

Jim, best thing to do is do not get so drunk you cant get up if she needs you :P

Otherwise tomorrow, run a bath for Rachel and take littlun out so she can have some me time :thumbsup:

And buy her chocolate!!

leave the house?.... leave the bed??.... lol .... you've never seen me after a night out!!!.... lol.

"aaaaaaaargh.... .oooooh... Mmmmm..... grunt" are all the noises that'll come out of me tomorrow!! and no, I won't be doing the hanky panky!

Rachel is asleep now... see I'm nice!!

What dress should I wear? What one are you wearing? How should I do my hair??.... :D

Well I'm going with the little black number so no copying!! :rolleyes:

Oh and make sure you're ready for 7! I'm ready to get drunk now lol

I'm ready!.... :D

Well if sitting naked with my clothes all laid out, just ready to put on counts as being ready? :)

OH Sheet!! ... I better eat something!! I've only had 2 sausage rolls and a galaxy ripple today!!!

Flowers.... before the night out, not after though, otherwise she'll get suspicious and think you've been naughty....

I havent been given flowers in ages.... lovely gesture - I'll never forget a guy who gave me a single red rose on our first date.... such a little gesture but so lovely.... :D

Tell her you will babysit whenever she needs.

What if she asks the next day after the booze up? :blowup::laughing: