Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thats It Now...

JappyBeast

Just got back in from a rag about in the MR2, loads of boy racers about!

Already got a can of Carling open, Laura is cooking dinner all is good!

Working for 2 hours tomorrow and then going to the work Xmas party on at night. My sister is also over from Manchester. I have also got the feeling I am going to win the lottery.

What is everyone else doing this weekend??

PS Jim, my auntie txt me saying she saw you buying nappies!

Well Friday is my weekend, I work Sats and Sundays so todya been vegging, washing and playing Test Drive Unlmited...

Might open a bottle of wine in a mo but still a bit groggy from a 'quick' one with my neighbour...

Oh had to wander over to the pub and pick the truck up after the afor mentioned 'quick' one !!!!

Off out tomorrow night with my sister.... should be a good laugh! Then a family meal on Sunday, hopefully I wont be too hungover.... :lol::lol:

Might open a bottle of wine in a mo but still a bit groggy from a 'quick' one with my neighbour...

Ooooo sounds a little dodgy ryan,,,a quickie with your neighbour :rolleyes:

i'm off to Cornwall tomorrow for 2 weeks :yahoo:

I'm planning on doing less than a council worker ( or art student ) all weekend.

Never !Removed! works though ............

:angry: night in with the mrs due to being dragged to burton due to my boss making a base for a flagpole that failed (thank god it did not drop on the main road was 6 foot away) ...came back to then be told after my 12 years of work I was to get a written warning for putting up a wrong flagpole. (long story) (pushed blame on me). So my weekend begins with a whole lot of abuse from my newish manager accusing and blaming me of his problems plus now my romantic evening planned with my absolute total lovely girlfriend is now kaput..... hope others go better...on that note ill empty the pans of nice veg etc...sit down and feel ****ty for missing the meal and drag myself to bed . I hope tomorrow bodes better lol!!!

Got my reports done and organised next week's mock exams for 200 kids (makes me the most popular bloke in school - not! :P ) and started my Christmas shopping last night so this weekend is chilling out, tidying flat, writing Christmas cards and.... pub. :cheers::beer:

I'm on stage in Panto all weekend! (Oh no you're not! Oh yes I am!) :D

Let me guess... Widow Twa nky? ;) :lol:

(Theres something wrong with the world when the swear filter wont let you type out a name for panto!)

I'm on stage in Panto all weekend! (Oh no you're not! Oh yes I am!) :D

went to see snow white and the seven dwarfs last night - made me realise why id never been to panto before, ah well it was something different i guess

I feel like ive had my weekend anyway - i was out thursday night and at panto last night - cant take much more excitement :P :lol:

Did all my xmas pressie wrapping yesterday :D

Off to raid asda with my dads money (I volunteered to do xmas lunch this year as long as dad paid :lol:)

Otherwise doing absolutely bugger all this weekend :)

Chilling this weekend (like I do most other weekends).

Shadow is getting cleaned inside and out.

Going to the cinema, watching Bond.

Catching up on sleep.

Playing poker with 10 year old son.

Visit JJ and other mates.

Travel back to Boro on Sunday.

I love weekends like this.

Having a chilled one today after going to the works Party last night, had issues with the Tom Tom holder sticking to the windscreen when I left so one of the engineers helped me out, lead the way down the A12 & M25 and then bought me a hot chocolate at the services! :lol:

Been tidying up & putting Christmas presents away today - rest of the day will be spent catching some TV infront of the Christmas Tree, writing cards and wrapping presents. Tomorrow I am seeing my best mate for a drink and some food aswell! Really enjoying it so far :D

PS Jim, my auntie txt me saying she saw you buying nappies!

Yeah.... was speaking to her. Think she was annoyed that she didn't know I had a baby and you knew!... lol

Friday night I pubbed it and yesterday I played Football Manager 2007 nearly all day! :D

Today I'll need to fill out an application form for another uni course! :(

2 weeks off work. :) (But working all through xmas :( )

Wife gone to Spain to the in-laws for a week. :thumbsup:

Get to turn the surround sound up while playing Battlefield 2142 without anyone moaning :gunsmilie:

Had some friends around last night :drunk:

One of them brought a bottle of Tequila :bangin:

Just come back from Sunday Lunch and plan on appreciating my sofa for the rest of the afternoon :yawn:

Won £10 on the lottery, thats 2 weeks in a row now.

Just keep putting the money on more tickets!

Good job you didn't win a million pounds then...it'd take ages to print out a million new tickets ! :P