Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When Mods Go Wrong.

OriRacer

OMG That's only a few miles away from me. Thank goodness I've never seen it - I would have thrown up

OMG That's only a few miles away from me. Thank goodness I've never seen it - I would have thrown up

HOW CAN YOU MISS THAT EYE SORE!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE :blink:

yeah i saw that on earlier too, what a waste of corolla :crybaby: , hopefully its next owner can reclaim whats left of it! :unsure:

Oh... My... God!!!!

You couldn't pay me to sit in that. Gotta love the "even the WRC Version wasn't kitted like mine" comment, yes, that's because the WRC version was created by people with taste!!!

if it was a different colour would all of you change your mind? :D

if it was a different colour would all of you change your mind? :D

Nope because you should never make a car look faster than it goes.

id pay £50 for it and take it down the lanes, burn it and in time people will forget they ever saw it!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

id pay £50 for it and take it down the lanes, burn it and in time people will forget they ever saw it!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

I was going to to say to him " i'll give you the 3600k you wanted for it but can I just get it std, no extras, std color" :P

i think its cool

okok lmao i lied i seen this a while ago didnt think of posting it on here tho!! thats one way 2 mess up a corolla!

just seen this

Q: Oh yeah, just sent you the last message, and any ICE you have, CD player speakers..etc you can keep as well if you like mate, as ive got a full system here. cheers mate

05-Dec-06

A: Thanks for the interest mate, no offence mate but £1300 is just the labor to have a body kit fitted on the car, mine is imported and custumized to fit the car as you wount find a body kit for this type of car, and tuning parts is also quite pricey that is why I have spent a lot of time and money on my car, it is in great condition its just that I cannot afford to keep it anymore. You are welcome to view and test the car anytime just call me ED 07921927753 so you may see the car is a lot more than my asking price. You dont live far anyway so its easy to see the car. Cheers mate. It has what was written on my listing. It has a sony xplod sub before but I have taken that off. It still has a kenwood CD player with 6 stack disc changer though. and the sound still quite good with the present speakers not just too much base as before. Cheers mate

lol i didnt know u need to import the RGM corner splitters? the rest of the kit ive been on german eBay fair enough on that one but id prefer the g6r skirts

first rule, never make it look faster than it is

second rule, make it faster than it looks

rice e.g lexus lights on anything that isnt lexus - blitz stickers on a corsa - Veilside lookalikey bodykits on a saxo . Need i go on :)

4EFE, my gf's starlet has that, 74hp for safer overtaking! bolt on power steering and that goes down to 72hp! WAHOOO! And PINK, WHO NEEDS FOG LIGHTS!