Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brake Discs Size And Brand?

chrisb1976

Hi all,

I took my T-sport (phase1) in to Mr T for a recall (something to do with a sensor) and they done a free health check on me yaris as well. Front discs were corroded big time apparently. :blink:

I think I'll try and replace them myself to save £££!

1. Whats the size of the discs I need?

2. Any recommended brands? Saw a few Mintex ones on eBay but can't afford the fancy drilled ones though... :(

Cheers,

CB. :thumbsup:

i am pretty sure that frot disc on t-sport are 255mm diameter and 1.3 SR are 235mm in diameter, someone confirm me on this.. :) as for brands, i am currently on 3G's provided by envy, did hav some delphi lockheed before if u are looking for budget ones, and they are not bad. around £50 mark.

Ray

Those sizes sound about right Ray. We keep the 3G disc's for both sizes in stock.

Thanks

Kevin

T-Sport discs are deffinately 255mm.

I bought a set of discs from a local dealer for my 1.0l... they supplied me with 255mm and they were too big.. as JAE was fast approaching and it took ages for the local supplier to get me the ones i allready had, i deceided not to bother getting them to replace them for me, i contacted Envy who promptly supplied me with a set of 3G discs and Endless pads (pads not fitted as i was forced into buying standard ones as i was running out of time to get the car ready).. but I highly reccomend the 3G DISCS.. TOP QUALITY STUFF.

Thanks for your help! 3G discs sound like one of the best (got any prices?), but probably out of my budget :-(

255mm sounds the size anyway.

Ta!

• 15 years later...

Hello,

i have toyota yaris year of 2001 1.0 (SCP10_)and i need to replace my disc brakes and the pads. the pads i will buy it from the local dealer. now for the disc i plan to buy the below.

https://kamoka.pl/en/products/8_brake_system/44_brake_discs.html

Does this good option?

You have replied to a 15 year old topic.

You should start a new topic and add as much information about your car and what you want to do as possible.

Why are you thinking to buy brake pads from a dealer and the disks from elsewhere. 

Blueprint are good quality parts, I am currently on all 4 blueprint discs and pads EBC, they work very well. Bosch also good, all others from the link can do it but if it’s me I will pick the blues or the Bosch 👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links