Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Help! Springs

pkny247

Hi everyone, I am a proud owner of Yaris TS like everyone here and I have saved up a bit of money to treat my TS.

I would be greatful if anyone could give me any advice on the follow toys and links to where i can get them from.

1) Springs

2) INduction Kits

3) Strut brace

4) Spark plugs and leads

5) Turbo or Supercharger ( but i doubt i will have the money for tht!!!) :o(

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi everyone, I am a proud owner of Yaris TS like everyone here and I have saved up a bit of money to treat my TS.

I would be greatful if anyone could give me any advice on the follow toys and links to where i can get them from.

1) Springs

2) INduction Kits

3) Strut brace

4) Spark plugs and leads

5) Turbo or Supercharger ( but i doubt i will have the money for tht!!!) :o(

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Welcome :thumbsup: Well theres one short answer: ENVY PERFORMANCE!!!!

They should help you with most things on the list.

1) TTE or Teins are usually the best (but most people get coilovers)

2)Apexi or Envy's own kit

3)most people have OMP braces (top front and rear) from www.strutbracers.co.uk but there is the Envy underbrace also

4) Denso plugs (doesn't have leads)

5)Get an exhaust instead and save your money!!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum

Pretty much agree with whats being said, your options regarding the turbo is the Greddy but this is yet to be done, supercharger has and thats with a TTE, but both very costly. There is also the blitz supercharger which mechanically will fit, but its just sorting out fueling etc

There are a few other braces bar OMP, including TRD, Dyna Autosport and megan racing I have a TRD front upper and a OMP rear upper, i used to have the Dyna Autosport front upper.

Envy will be able to help you with all of your requests so give them a ring for pricing and any further queries

HTH

Charlie

Thanks ppl.......

So hard to find parts for TS.

is there going to be a car meet anytime soon in London? or near????

No chance of that mate :lol: But the other meets aren't that far away, good excuse for a drive :thumbsup:

Theres a lot of parts on the market for the yaris, it just knowing where to look. Like we have said - take a look at Envy they are probably your best bet, and just ask, theres a fair few of us on here who have spent a lot of time and effort working on our yaris.

Reasonably easy to find parts if you look at japanese part manufacturers! If you look in the normal modified shops around you will usually find parts for the "chav cars" easily but have to look harder for parts for the yaris. This is mainly because they supply parts for euro cars which happen to be chavs popular choices :P If you look at ENVY for ideas for what is available (be careful as there site isn't the best so suggests some parts that won't fit and are irrelevant!) and then shop around as you may find quite a few bits cheaper elsewhere!

Regarding your original question, i wouldn't bother with the spark plugs upgrade as it wont really give you much, save the money from that n what's left to get yourself some exhaust mods! If there is still money left look at chipping it and a few other mods such as lightened pulley, shortshifter etc.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links