Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Ecu Tuning

Greek

Hi,

I currently have a 2003 RunX RSi 141kw 2zzge and was wondering if any of you guys have had ECU tuning or upgrades done. The car is the same as your T Sport..

Thanks

Hi,

I currently have a 2003 RunX RSi 141kw 2zzge and was wondering if any of you guys have had ECU tuning or upgrades done. The car is the same as your T Sport..

Thanks

I dont think there is much that can be done to the 2zzge :crybaby: , although I have heard that dastek possibly do a chip for the t sport. Just think of the fuel economy we would get when we drive it even harder than before!

Hi,

Thanks

i looked into it for mine and was going to go with the greedy e manage piggy back ecu which sounded pretty good but not done it yet.

Hi,

Thanks

i looked into it for mine and was going to go with the greedy e manage piggy back ecu which sounded pretty good but not done it yet.

What sort of power gains can be had from the greedy chip?

Hi,

Thanks

the answer to that is to have a before and after dyno im afraid. i was told it all depends on how the vehicle has been set up originaly as to what improvements u can get .its one of those things you have to pay for and see how much you benefit .i contacted thor racing who are highly recommended and know th :thumbsup: ere stuff.

Hi,

Thanks

the answer to that is to have a before and after dyno im afraid. i was told it all depends on how the vehicle has been set up originaly as to what improvements u can get .its one of those things you have to pay for and see how much you benefit .i contacted thor racing who are highly recommended and know th :thumbsup: ere stuff.

Just curious as I remeber my bro had a unichip fitted to his clio 16v. It gave him another 8 hp thought it was pretty poor actually considering the way the chap that fitted it raved on about what it would do for his car. In the end all it did was interfere with the knock sensor at full throttle. Had to stop and re start the car to reset the sensor :ffs:

Hi,

Thanks

You guys are lucky... dastek does have a chip for the tsport here but you looking at not more than 3kw. Cost is pretty steep for a marginal 3kw gain so was hoping that UK had something better. Any idea what gains the greddy has. Are there any plug and play devises that can be used without rebiulding harnesses?

Think best option might be to get an ecu off a lotus with the 2zzge engin like ours :drool: ...might work hey!!

I was looking into slamming in an Apexi AFC Neo because it might be possible to change when the lift kicks in!!! I say possible the problem is the website says VTEC not VVTL, so not sure if it will work. I think Thor Racing deal with Apexi stuff so it might be worth asking them.

Another problem which maybe just European CTS is the wiring harness it is different compared to that of a Celica T Sport. Same Engine but the celica has two ecu's or something. All I know is you have to be careful buying for the 2ZZ-GE engine as it may not always be plug and play!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links