Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Corolla 2007

markbusu

So maybe we will have a Corolla Sedan and an Auris hatchback ?? The Toyota Europe news item pointed out by Mark clearly states "The new Corolla also benefits from being designed from the outset as a sedan ..."

What do you guys think ?

Mark, am from Malta too :thumbsup:

Have a Happy Christmas folks :D

Hactchback = Auris, saloon and estate/wagon = Corolla. Some countries take both, some only take one. UK only take Auris.

Nice exterior styling generally and good to see the Corolla name continuing. Personally, though, I prefer the front end styling of my E12 and I don't like the dash which looks like a common area with the Auris but I've mentioned my concern about Toyota and its move toward plasticky dashboards elsewhere.

Pity we won't get a choice in the UK but then it is rip off Britain!

UK wont take it because the new avensis will storm the UK market early 2008 but i think announced in q4 2007.

really wished they'd kept the whole range under then name corolla and continue the t-sport name too i hopE!

Yea they have the blade in japan as the sporty body kitted one.

i saw a racing auris on the telly the other day looked like a wide arch yaris at first, but very cool

I think the auris wont look that much different from yaris. I think it will be just like the golf and the polo not worlds apart just a little bigger. better engines tho :)

romour has it that the auris tsport will have a 2 litre turbo to compete with the golf and focus, but thats not due till 2008

i hope they do, but i have heard rumours that due to the emissions the next t sport maybe a deisel, it might not be bad mind, and alot of manufacturers are stepping up their diesels, not really my cuppa tea tho

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links