Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello To My Uk Brothers

JCTurbo

Hello all. I've been a long time lurker on this site, I finally decided to join.

First off I'M SO JEALOUS of the T Sport Compressor owners!!!! I want that car so bad. I'm a fan of the Corolla hatchbacks, but here in the States the closest we get is the Matrix, and it's just not the same. If anyone wrecks a Compressor I am very interested in getting the entire engine, and or just the SC and electronics that go with it.

Have any Standard T-sport owners considered the Greddy SC kit? we have one installed and running about 235whp (around 250hp at the flywheel) with minimal tuning, and a Water/ethanol injection kit.

you do indeed have a nice car, i'm not a massive fan of VVTi or VVTLi but i can see you have put the effort in, :D shame you don't get the hatchbacks, never thought of having a tte compressor model imported?

It's close to impossible to bring in a car from a foriegn market, especially here in California. I don't need to worry about emissions cause I have experiance with that industry, I could always get around the inspections, but just gettin the EPA to allow the car over here is a PAIN! You have to apply for a new/valid VIN number and get the bumpers and safety equipment certified

:blink: ow sounds really anal! :( probably the US looking out for its automotive industries best interests! :P

Hello all. I've been a long time lurker on this site, I finally decided to join.

First off I'M SO JEALOUS of the T Sport Compressor owners!!!! I want that car so bad. I'm a fan of the Corolla hatchbacks, but here in the States the closest we get is the Matrix, and it's just not the same. If anyone wrecks a Compressor I am very interested in getting the entire engine, and or just the SC and electronics that go with it.

Have any Standard T-sport owners considered the Greddy SC kit? we have one installed and running about 235whp (around 250hp at the flywheel) with minimal tuning, and a Water/ethanol injection kit.

hi m8, the sc kit is actually being sold on eBay uk at the moment. heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TTE-supercharger-kit...VQQcmdZViewItem

if ur really interested in the boy, im sure u cud sweet talk the person to sent it to the US, but wont be cheap :unsure:

Thanks for the link! Now I need to find someone looking to sell the seats and Shift knob/boot... LOL that red trim would look SOO good on my car

Thanks for the link! Now I need to find someone looking to sell the seats and Shift knob/boot... LOL that red trim would look SOO good on my car

Hey there!!!

Whats your XRS running? Is it the 2zz-ge (VVTL-I) of 1zz-ge (VVTI).

As far as superchargers are concerned i did see a nice blitz systems but the price tag was so much it was not worth it. TTE (Toyota Team Europe) do a superchager kit (the one on e-bay.co.uk at the moment) your problem though with this system is it may not be compatible with your car. For example the VVTL-I engine in the celica uk model has two ecus the cts euro model only has one ecu. The engine is exactly the same except for that. So your gonna have to be careful what you get and where.

Your other bet is the turbo kit from turbokits.com. Think that would be a good one, plus as its an american company it will be designed for your US corolla not the euro model.

If your after the interior changed i'd get a company to bespoke a solution for you. It will be exactly for your car then, no bodging fixtures and stuff. Plus you can have leather which many of the CTS Compressors don't have, trying to get hold of leather is like rocking horse :censor:

Rolley

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

If I wreck my car I'll bear you in mind :rolleyes: :P

LOL

You mean if you break your car you'll be in tears, then if its a total write off you think about selling the seats!!!!

Hey there!!!

Whats your XRS running? Is it the 2zz-ge (VVTL-I) of 1zz-ge (VVTI).

As far as superchargers are concerned i did see a nice blitz systems but the price tag was so much it was not worth it. TTE (Toyota Team Europe) do a superchager kit (the one on e-bay.co.uk at the moment) your problem though with this system is it may not be compatible with your car. For example the VVTL-I engine in the celica uk model has two ecus the cts euro model only has one ecu. The engine is exactly the same except for that. So your gonna have to be careful what you get and where.

Your other bet is the turbo kit from turbokits.com. Think that would be a good one, plus as its an american company it will be designed for your US corolla not the euro model.

If your after the interior changed i'd get a company to bespoke a solution for you. It will be exactly for your car then, no bodging fixtures and stuff. Plus you can have leather which many of the CTS Compressors don't have, trying to get hold of leather is like rocking horse :censor:

Rolley

Yeah the XRS model has the 2ZZGE, although ours was De-Tuned from 180hp to 170hp. though with my current mods I'm back up to about 192hp B)

The Corolla setup is similar world wide, we have one ECU vs. the Celica's two. and anything you can bolt on for suspension will bolt right up on my car, and visa versa

Here's my current setup

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...st&p=600347

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links