Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Camber Adjustment Bolts

joelsoo

Hello,

i just sent my car for camber and toe adjustment and was told that the camber cannot be adjusted.

however i'm convinced that there are adjustable bolts that can replace the current fixed bolts but the problem is where to get them.

mine is an ee101 corolla by the way.

any suggestions appreciated.

cheers

Joel

What you need are Whiteline Camber Adjustment Bolts. I bought mine from Fensport but any Whiteline dealer should be able to get them for you.

are they universal bolts or are they specific to certain models?

found one here and wonder if they can be used?

http://scoobyparts.com/acatalog/WHITELINE_...MENT_BOLTS.html

I was also told my a friend that the corolla's camber bolts struts have quite alot of freeplay so by loosening the bolts and tug pull the camber can be adjusted to about 0.5 degrees even without the adjustment bolts... is this true?

i was hoping to get -0.5 camber on both sides i would be more than happy for sweeter cornering

What you need are Whiteline Camber Adjustment Bolts. I bought mine from Fensport but any Whiteline dealer should be able to get them for you.

Whiteline shows a 15mm diameter bolt for the front and 12mm for the back. Part numbers are KCA415 and KCA412. These are the ones I've used and they are fine. Mine are set to -1.5* on the front and rear.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links