Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Compressor Interior

Chris.S

For all those that have a Compressor do you all have the std t sport interior or is it just me

Not me, I have fancy one-off leather seats :P

Seriously, I have not seen a facelift T-Sport interior close up but I believe they are the same as ours :yes:

I did wonder if I could use a late T-Sport radio head unit to get the mpg facility back ;)

Its ok im just curious as im just browsing thru the parts list for the compressor at work and it lists different steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake but s far as i know mine is just std t sport

corollacomp06_inter2.jpg

My handbrake handle is standard rubber but some press photos show some sort of leather/alloy cover.

I think the UK cars did not have it fitted as all the Compressors I have looked at do not have one ;)

The gearknob and steering wheel is unique compared to other current Corollas but may be the same as the superceded T-Sport.

Mine:

Seats.jpg

yep yours is same as mine

this parts lists shows everything and lists these different bits

apparently now im told there is oil and a dipstick for the compressor

yep yours is same as mine

this parts lists shows everything and lists these different bits

apparently now im told there is oil and a dipstick for the compressor

You mean for the actual supercharger?

Where did your parts list come from?

From work, The compressor has its own little repair manual on Toyota's technical site, and yes the supercharger

Its ok im just curious as im just browsing thru the parts list for the compressor at work and it lists different steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake but s far as i know mine is just std t sport

corollacomp06_inter2.jpg

TTE actually sell a sports interior kit, where u get leather hand brake, steering wheel and gear knob/ gaitor. u can see from their site

I can order then but its £150 for the gear knob alone, im tryin to find if they should be on the car as standard