Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Rolla Failed Her Mot!

DaShowstoppa

Yep, the garage phoned me this afternoon to tell me that my E11 1998 Corolla failed the MOT tests for a combination of the two front tyres and rear brakes sticking. I guess they're fixing it right now as I type this (looking at another £200)

Though the fact they are MOT'ing her suggests that the repairs to the accident damage are complete - so at least that's something.

However it's another indication to me that she's getting to the stage where keeping her running will be increasingly expensive (she is eight years old now) also the price I'll get will keep dropping too.

I think it's time for my third stage of Auto evolution to begin. I started with a 1 litre Peugeot 205 boxy thing, then after three years (2002) I got the Rolla and now it's time for the next (final) stage of the plan - A Celica (2000-3)

now I'm old enough to be able to get insurance for one. :yahoo:

Mike

oh, bummer mate1 :crybaby: my baby still pulling her own, despite the ECU continuosly over fuelling the engine, (resulting in great clouds of unburnt fuel, reduced performance and once flooding, but not failing her MOT (just a caution cos its not idling properly) :huh:

Not having much luck are you m8, as you said it's time to get a G7 Celica :yahoo:

Yeah, as soon as possible - hopefully within the next six months! My plan recieved a bit of a financial knockback after a few calculations, but it's just a glitch!

Mike

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links