Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Debuting My Brand New Sig.

DaShowstoppa

Looks good, well done. It is marginally too big though, needs to be a max of 60 pixels high, I had mine that size but got told off so had to change it :blushing:

Mine took me about 6 hours & look at the state of it, most of that time was messing about with different ideas that never went in though. I'm going to make another 1 now that I've changed my car, I'm not looking forward to doing it I wont lie

60px high....

cant remember if ther eis a designated 'width'.. however I wouldnt go for more than 600/700 as people using 800x600 screen res will have it side scrolling otherwise....

Do I have a rival ;) hehehe

Better?

How wide is a sig allowed to be - might have to go back to the ole photoshop!

Mike

Yeah, that's fine. There are no regulations about how wide it can be so as long as you don't take the mick there shouldn't be an issue.

Here is a thread about signatures, might be useful :thumbsup:

All I can see is ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :lol:

Here's evolution two of my sig! Seeing as it had to be shorter, I compensated by widening it a bit.

TOCBANNER2.jpg

Again I did it in Photoshop.

Mike

Snap............................good game this ;) :lol: I hope it is worth waiting for

I can see it now.........................It's er.................................OK :thumbsup:

Just looked again......................It is just like a panda............it comes and goes ;) :lol:

Edited by Red Yaris 54

I can see it now.........................It's er.................................OK :thumbsup:

Just looked again......................It is just like a panda............it comes and goes ;) :lol:

Hope it comes this time - here's version 3! God I love Photoshop - now I've figured it out! :thumbsup:

TOCBanner3.jpg

Mike

Thanks for the kind words folks - enjoy the New Year festivities. Here's to a great 2007! :thumbsup:

Mike