Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xbox 360 On My Hd Tv

JappyBeast

Had my 32in HD TV for about 3 months and never used the HD feature until Xmas morning. I just cant believe how clear it is, its like a massive computer monitor with really rich colours.... how did we put up with anything less??

I was also worried about it not running PAL60 but it does.

Plus now I can play backward compatible games like Super Monkey Balls in HD, looks fantastic.

When you turn it off and go back to Sky it looks well fuzzy!

Just setting up XBox Live now!

COME ON THE FUTURE!!!!!

Brill, ain't it.

We got a 32" LCD HD TV a few months back as well, and my bro got his XBOX360 for his b-day.

The quality is amazing. I since sold my PS2, and I had a Sound Station sound system for it, which we hooked up to the telly. The sound is mad!!!

soundstation_2_speakers_sp302_big.jpg

"Watts 'n' watts of power!" :D

I've got the same sound station. It's a piece of crap. Subs blown, and now the 2 remaining speakers are on the blink too

Owned!!!

Mine's been in service for about 2 years or more, and never let me down.

You think that is mad - well you should buy the HD player add on :thumbsup: !

You can get a set with the drive, xbox remote and King Kong :thumbsup: !

It is so detailed it is amazing :drool::drool:

I've just borrowed Doom in HD and it is quality :drool::drool::drool:

Not really considering PS3 can play bluray straight out of the box, with an inbuilt psu and still manages not to sound like a steam train.

Not really considering PS3 can play bluray straight out of the box, with an inbuilt psu and still manages not to sound like a steam train.

That is true, the 360 is a little loud and thats without the extra fans you can buy for it!

Andy, what's your live name??? Tiger woods online??

i've just got tiger, just trying to get used to the dam putting :eek: can you play this one online? i would be up for that once i got a little better :thumbsup:

Andy, what's your live name??? Tiger woods online??

i've just got tiger, just trying to get used to the dam putting :eek: can you play this one online? i would be up for that once i got a little better :thumbsup:

I'm not going online till I'm better at it too.

One little point for PS3 lovers.... can you get a headset and chat to others you play?....

NOPE!! You can only select pre-written phrases to communicate with! PUMP.

I finally won a game at Tiger!!!... wooohooo! Still hard compared to the other ones tho!

Another thing is - with the 360 you decide whether you want the HD player or not, you do not have to pay the extra couple of hundred for technology that may never take off ie Blueray :P !

Don't forget that the point of this Blueray and HD disks war is not the graphics of a console but is just the amount of info a disc can hold .......

Personally I think HD will take off - why ???

Because loads of people will think that they need the HD player to work with there HD tv, to some people blueray doesn't stand for HD recordings etc, they know it only as the thing on the PS3 :thumbsup: !

*Also HD is cheaper to manufacture and have more films than on Blueray (at the mo)

The PS3 won't be doomed but the technology they use maybe - atleast if Blueray does take off I can just buy another USB plugin one where as if it was the other way around the PS3 is knacked

Jimlad - don't forget that now on the 360 you can design your own games to and now I can stream a film on my pc onto my TV ...... great for lost :thumbsup: !

the sound the 360 makes , who really notice's it once your playing a game though ? i'm so immersed that the 360 could start whistling or something and i wouldnt notice . Anyway , my music (saved on the harddrive ;) ) is usually that loud that a fan doesnt stand a chance . I'm willing to have a loud fan :D if its connected to the bestestest console evAr .

the xbox 360 is no louder than my pc, i never notice either. is that true that the ps3 does not have talking to each other on there online game play? what a load of crap that must be! i mean the old xbox had that! its what makes it so good online

what games do you guys play? i only got 3 so far: need for speed carbon, pgr3, and tiger woods 07 which im getting better at the putting

I've played tiger to death now really - did all the challenges/ first season :( bit bored of it now . I'm a GRAW addict :P and the new Las vegas tom clancys is scary good(online and off) . NFS carbon is good but my bro got it for xmas and finished it today :( bit short i think , looks awesome thou .

I played Pro Evo 6 on a HD TV on boxing day and it was amazing! The game was pretty good too! :thumbsup:

what games do you guys play? i only got 3 so far: need for speed carbon, pgr3, and tiger woods 07 which im getting better at the putting

PGR3

Tomb Raider

Dead Rising

Table Tennis

GRAW

Gears Of War

NFS Carbon

Test Drive Unlimited

Saints Row

Tiger Woods

Fight Night 3

At the mo I'm playing/completing -

Gears of War - nearly completed on Insane :D :D :D :D (Best game I have ever played)

PGR

Call of duty 3 which I got for christmas and it's nuts :drool::drool:

Las vegas tom clancys is next on my list to buy - the demo downloaded through xbox live is mad!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links