Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Wheels & Tte Springs Fitted

GRD008

hi guys, a few months ago i asked your opinion on some wheels. well i finally got them fitted (oz ultraleggera 17" with toyo proxes 205/45) and i have to say i am really pleased with my purchase. :drool: also fitted the tte lowering springs, and even though the ride is quite stiffer especially with the new wheels, i just love the improved handling :thumbsup: ...... anyway here are some pics (let me know what you think)

9xx7.th.jpg

3lk6.th.jpg

4ur3.th.jpg

6qo5.th.jpg

8uc1.th.jpg

thanks for the replies guys..... glad you like it.

it's a 2005 colour collection model, with the 1.4vvti engine (unfortunately.... couldn't get any bigger engine due to insurance, since it is my first car)

Looks great, but watch out for the front towing hook when you park over a kerb :thumbsup:

Paul.

hi guys, a few months ago i asked your opinion on some wheels. well i finally got them fitted (oz ultraleggera 17" with toyo proxes 205/45) and i have to say i am really pleased with my purchase. :drool: also fitted the tte lowering springs, and even though the ride is quite stiffer especially with the new wheels, i just love the improved handling :thumbsup: ...... anyway here are some pics (let me know what you think)

9xx7.th.jpg

3lk6.th.jpg

4ur3.th.jpg

6qo5.th.jpg

8uc1.th.jpg

wheels look the nuts, what do you think of the tyres? i have the toyo proxes on my OZ super-t's and i am well impressed, excellent handling in the wet.

she doesnt slide like she used too! :thumbsup:

i have to say that i was very impressed with the handling and grip i gained, especially as you said, in the wet.... definitely worth the money! recommend them to anyone who needs a new set of rubber

well not as cheap as that over here...... i paid around £100 for each tyre (more or less). but as i said i don't regret spending my money on them

cant really tell how lower i am from my previous setting...

however the springs have just been fitted, and hopefully the rear end will drop a few more mm, since i have never carried any weight in the back. i was told that by time it will in fact drop slightly lower.

Hey mate. Great rims... I'm a maltese too. PM me when you have time I would like to speak to you since I have a car exactly like yours. Thanks mate

Hey mate. Great rims... I'm a maltese too. PM me when you have time I would like to speak to you since I have a car exactly like yours. Thanks mate

check your private messages.....