Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cant Find T-sport Grills?

sphinktar1988

If you're just after a chrome/silver 1 they're on eBay every now & then, I got 1 for my Yaris for around the £30-£40 mark IIRC :)

thats the one im on about i went in rite n the dude was like oh no it wont fit your car n i said ok well ow much wud it be anyways n he said oh im guessin easy £60 my !Removed! dropped

lol go back and make sure you get the right part because i went in and they said something about £60 but it was a different part (lower grille i believe) and that wouldnt fit, just take in a picture of T sport then he will no what part you want! Definally under £30 dude!

Photo-0004.jpg

Definally fits! :thumbsup:

Out of interest, how come you want a t-sport grille? I only changed mine because I had a black 1 & a dark blue car & wanted a chrome 1 for a bit of contrast.

i had the orginial one on my sr in that gray sorta colour didnt like it so sprayed it black which suits the car well but i just prefer the look of the t-sport one speciially on a black yaris

Fair enough, have you looked at Lester grilles? They're quite "love them or hate them" & I love them, worth having a look at if you're buying a new 1

As above just go to Mr T and get one :thumbsup: !

Don't have to faf around with paint etc

I had one on my SR and it makes it look miles better than the wholely thing ;)

*I would post a pic but it would be exaclty the same as the above - silver car etc

I dont like the Lester grille unfortunatly!

Since the grille was chrome and my car is silver i think it definally didnt suit it thts why got T sport one but on darker colour i dont think it would be that bad, giving it a bit of contrast!