Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet ?

sphinktar1988

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaris SR Kid

• Woody27

• Gnome

• Demonic Angel

Wouldnt quite recommend folk putting up their full postcode on a public forum..... bit dodgy!

If folk want a meet arranged, lets see what we can do - does anyone have any ideas? :thumbsup:

If enough interest is generated we can try and arrange something.... :yes:

Rural Cambridgeshire..........................How far are you prepared to travel??

Yeah i think we should go for a Milton Keynes area as that will include a lot of people who haven't been to meets before in that area! The others further up north can obviously make a meet etc. Tbh it's coming up to car show season kind of thing so this is the part where peeps are building up ther cars and also anyone who cant make this one i'm sure there will be plenty more coming up! I'd be happy for a meet in the MK area! Hopefully will have a few more bits on the car by then!

Rural Cambridgeshire..........................How far are you prepared to travel??

not far from you mate i live other side of newmarket

I'm in South Essex, near Lakeside Shopping Centre. Now we've invested in Sat Nav I'm happier to travel a bit further to meets...but I draw the line at over 100 miles lol :lol:

I have family in Bletchley near MK, so I could persuade my Mum she wants to see them and try and pop over for a bit, if someone meets me nearish to the place... :unsure:

Last time we went to Oxford.... its quite centralised and easy for most folk to get to.... MK is only down the road from Oxford.... :thumbsup:

Heck, for a good meet, I'll drive anywhere (apart from the remotest of Scottish Highlands - Davy!) :lol:

I think MK is a good suggestion :thumbsup:

Mk is definitely a gd place to meet up.. as i live there :P but during term time i'm in nottingham studying, but i am happy to travel anywhere inbetween or mayb a few miles out :thumbsup:

the meet that i went to last nite is cool.. may post some pics up later!

Ray

Was really thinking of coming but couldnt justify all those miles for something i may not find :P

Any big shopping place in milton that arent used on saturday?!?!

As it happens, no! We have lectures on Saturdays :-(.

But thats besides the point- we're not allowed cars at uni, so even if I wanted to, I'd have to go home first and that's the bigger pain.

I may tag along, but as close as possible because being at the opposite end of the scale to Dave, I can just about squeeze 300 miles form 60 litres in my car! Lol...

well if its milton it will be a fairly heafty drive for me but why not only petrol init

well if its milton it will be a fairly heafty drive for me but why not only petrol init

Thats the thing, when everyone is so spread out it's good to get somewhere thats pretty central-ish to try and even it out a bit. SSk2, you have lectures on Saturday? :o (slightly off topic, apologies!)

Yeah i am shocked you have lectures on satuday! Why dont you pretend your hung over or something?! i am sure it happens all the time!

Sounds good knome keep in the spirit of TOC!

So any other ideas other than MK/watford

Reading :P

Lol - central! Last few have been a bit south, although a few hardcore northerners did turn up.

Perhaps summit the north side of the midlands this time - Derbyshire way?

Anything off the M1, that's in easy reach of everyone?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links