Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im Back....

Lia TOC

Hi guys.

Hope everyones okay?

Well I havent wrote on here for ages, due to being a poor poor student.

And im happy to say.... Im getting some alloys today :D

And a new headunit during the week!!! :D

Well i wanted to go for something basic, and want a T-Sport look too. As I have a GS in green.

So I have bought some 15"s 100+ Fusion alloys - cheap ones but I cant really afford anything else. But im really happy with what I've got.

Link to alloys - http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/Team_Dyn..._15_Special.php

As for the head unit, Ive not bought a new one for a long time, as I have my b/f crappy old Kenwood.

So yep, thats going to be updated too.

Im getting a SeVic blue in dash dvd/mp3 player :D

Link to headunit: http://www.motor-world.co.uk/show_prod.php...p;prod_id=12337

So this week is going to be an expensive week. But im happy to say its money well spent.

Ill put up some pics of alloys and head unit later in week.

Atm, I also have some Lexus lights on, and im not really liking them anymore.

I would like to smoke them, but im really stuck on where to start with that - any ideas?

Edited by Peridot

Oh and I almost forgot - soon to be my new Number plate

(21st Birthday present)

L14 LVE

:)

Its my name, as you probably guessed - lol.

I was going to go for the

L14 TOC

But i thought if i do ever change my car then it might seem abit strange.

Nice stuff! Likeing the headunit very much :thumbsup: I wnat to smoke my rear lights aswell, dark green, but wouldnt know where to start, anyone got any tips/help?

To tint the lights just take them off the car then get some tinting spray from Halfords (£10) and do a couple of coats then let it dry and do some more coats until you have the effect you want!

Some people mask off areas of the lights to make them even more unique when tinted!

Nice wheels!

Yeah i tinted my lexus lights and it really is simple :) I'm rubbish at this kind of thing usually but i just masked off the area i didnt want done on my lexus lights and then sprayed the rest with the red tinting spray. It takes a couple of layers to get a decent (non pink in my case) tint and then a while for them to dry fully (look foggy at first and opaque which worried me at first!)

I got my spray from a local car place for a tenner as Halfords wanted 15 so thort i'd save a bit :P I will post up a pic of how mine are tinted as may look gd on ures? Also means the indicator, reverse and fog sections stil work fully :P

Welcome back, I like the wheels, they're very T-Sport-esque as you say, the headunit looks lovely too

Oh, & I hate to sound like an **** but you need to subscribe in order to sell on TOC I'm afraid :thumbsup:

Welcome back Lia!

Kevs right, you need to be a member in order to sell, however you could stick them on eBay and I'm sure someone will take them off your hands for a good price! :thumbsup:

LexusstraightsprayedforTOC.jpg

Sprayedlightsontable.jpg

There ya go my tinted lexus lights :) Look better than standard imo and seeing as i got them and tinted for a round £30 im not complaining :) O yeah i didn't use any laquer over the top ever as didnt feel it needed it!

Welcome back, Lia. :thumbsup:

That's a neat job you did there, Woody. Very professional. :yes:

I think the lacquer is just to protect the finished job for longer but if yours is fine without it, so be it.

LMAO i am with Gnome he could own us anyway with his V6 :(

Lol - doubt it. This thing is a barge! :D

Too true - must get better tyres. These Firestones can be entertaining on roundabouts. Can everyone say, "accidentally sideways?!?"

LOL Actually the pirrelli's i have are pretty rubbish aswell and they have 4mm left, prob gonna get some toyo's off internet so not so expensive!

You've probably got similar sized tyres to mine I expect - 15's?

Running 205/60/15V - Firestones are about £50 fitted.

Pirelli P6000's are meant to be pretty good. Lots of the Vectra owners go for Goodyear Eagle F1's, Toyo's and the odd Falken ZE512...

I have Pirelli P6000's at mo i wouldnt do it again.... lol

Yeah i have 195/50 R15

Goodyear or toyo off internet are £30 each then £15 each for place to fit them so £45 a tyre for good tyres aint bad!

www.mytyres.co.uk

£45 a tyre for good tyres aint bad!

Yeah, bare in mind when something goes wrong the tyres are the only thing holding you onto the road so it's something I'm happy to spend money on. I got some cheap & nasty tyres on the front of my Yaris because my dad got them through the company & I'll never do it again, the lack of quality was obvious, it's recommended tyres all the way for me now

Anyway, erm... Welcome back Lia :P