Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parcel Shelf Rav4

The Badger

Hi Everyone. Just joined and read a great deal about the RAV4 Parcel Shelf and how bad it is. I would love to be in a position to comment, but I have just bought my RAV4 XTR 5dr on a 55 plate and the parcel shelf is missing. Anyone out there who would like to sell one? Or knows where I can get one from other than a dealership?

Many thanks!

Hi Everyone. Just joined and read a great deal about the RAV4 Parcel Shelf and how bad it is. I would love to be in a position to comment, but I have just bought my RAV4 XTR 5dr on a 55 plate and the parcel shelf is missing. Anyone out there who would like to sell one? Or knows where I can get one from other than a dealership?

Many thanks!

Welcome to TOC Badger.

I cant help in finding a parcel shelf for your RAV but feel that to get one from a Toyota dealer would be your best option.............................compared to the price of the car they cannot be that expensive?

Did you get your 55 reg RAV from a Toyota Dealer or privately? If from a dealer why not just ask him to provide one (under warranty). If privately or from a non Toyota source you may not be so fortunate.

Good luck..................and let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

You would have thought that they would be relatively inexpensive, but I was quoted £480 from the dealership!!!! :crybaby: Hence trying to get one at a reasonable second hand price.

Thanks for your post and kind welcome. :thumbsup:

but I was quoted £480 from the dealership!!!!

:eek: That is a bit steep........................Have you considered making one from MDF and covering it with fabric? (Similar to some of the "Stealth Shelfs" that some Yaris owners have made up to accomodate speakers)

Not considered it cos I was gifted with two left hands and it would turn out nothing like it should.

Have managed to source one though from this forum!! Whoopeee!!!

By the way the price has gone up at the dealerships to over £500!!!!!

Robbing B :censor: Ds.