Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Had 30,000 Miles Service At Octagon Today

Yaris SR Kid

Got it done for£90 plus £10 for engine oil and other small things so quite chuffed with that :thumbsup:

They said few things on safety report like:

Wasnt good idea to have lowering springs (Teins) on original SR struts - May cause damage

And i have oil breather filter connected to pipe instead of going back into airfilter and into engine and they said this will cause wear to something in the engine???????

Anyone got any ideas or is this toyota being very PC :lol:

Cheers :thumbsup:

(They started revving it when they got it into garage and everyone went over :P )

(They started revving it when they got it into garage and everyone went over :P )

They probably wondered why someone had brought their S2000 to Toyota for it to be serviced :lol: ;)

Good to hear it all went well :thumbsup: !

And i have oil breather filter connected to pipe instead of going back into airfilter and into engine and they said this will cause wear to something in the engine???????

Hmmm... Personally, I would prefer the hot air from the oil breather NOT to be going back in to the air inlet! :o :lol:

Did you ask them what exactly this would wear?

Got it done for£90 plus £10 for engine oil and other small things so quite chuffed with that :thumbsup:

That's a good price, will have the pleasure of the 30k in just over 9,000 miles (so not to worry yet lol) so hope the figure is around that :D

Gnome - Something to do with the bottom of the engine (cant read his handwriting lol) Thats what i think but now i am worried as he is a a tech guru, but quite alot of people on here have oil breather filters/crank breather filter

Blue84 - Yeah i was quite suprised when i called up and found that out, they didnt want to accept gold discount at first but as soon as i mentioned john capell everyone was alot nicer!! I got about £16 knocked off :)

Hmmm... Personally, I would prefer the hot air from the oil breather NOT to be going back in to the air inlet! :o :lol:

Did you ask them what exactly this would wear?

I don't see what's wrong with that to be honest. Air can get in, it's no different being connected to airbox.

It will work the same connected to airbox, with a filter on the end of it or even open into the air.

maybe they were just warning you incase something happened.

Yeah maybe they were just trying to cover themselves!

They did say the K&N Typhoon was a nice bit of kit though!

Cheers for replies!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links