Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Girl Saying Hi!

HrMajestyUK

Welcome to TOC Nicki :group-cuddles:

Nice looking car you got there B)

i like your siggy too :lol:

kimi :wub:

Welcome to TOC Nicki :group-cuddles:

Nice looking car you got there B)

i like your siggy too :lol:

kimi :wub:

Thanks kimi,

on some sites it says naughty girls go topless...guess it depends on my mood!! lol

Hello and welcome to TOC...

definately a nice looking drop top there... dont see many about.... tho there is a nice blue gen5 one up here I see sometimes :thumbsup:

Hi Nicki, welcome to TOC

Your car is stunning, I hope you'll be bringing it to a few meets in future.... just be aware that you might get a few of us :drool: all over it! :lol:

Hi Nicki, welcome to TOC

Your car is stunning, I hope you'll be bringing it to a few meets in future.... just be aware that you might get a few of us :drool: all over it! :lol:

:eek: i didn't realise you had those kinds of meets too!! ;)

Yes will definitely be bringing him out.... I know I should probably call it a her, but that just sounds wrong!! lol

Taking him, her, It....out to meet tonight for the Cruise for Cancer at Reading. Meeting a load of peeps from another site at Membury Services (Eastbound) between 6:30 and 6:45 pm... anyone else coming?

Yes will definitely be bringing him out.... I know I should probably call it a her, but that just sounds wrong!! lol

Taking him, her, It....out to meet tonight for the Cruise for Cancer at Reading. Meeting a load of peeps from another site at Membury Services (Eastbound) between 6:30 and 6:45 pm... anyone else coming?

Hi Nicki. Welcome to TOC. :thumbsup:

Don't worry about calling him a he. Mines a he too. :rolleyes: Apparently :lol:

Dak :)

Hi Nicki. Welcome to TOC. :thumbsup:

Don't worry about calling him a he. Mines a he too. :rolleyes: Apparently :lol:

Dak :)

lol well i find he's just too damn sexy to be female.... that would be just plain wrong!! lol and he sounds too meaty!

Hey Nicki, i saw your car at the Celica meet on the M4. I had the old white supra mk2. welcome :thumbsup:

Hey Nicki, i saw your car at the Celica meet on the M4. I had the old white supra mk2. welcome :thumbsup:

HI, I'll have to check the big group piccie that was taken. Have you seen the meet pics? I took pics of everyone's car too so no doubt I have a piccie of yours at home!!

hi nicki. very nice and rare car you have there. the fact that its a uk car makes it even more special.

enjoy your stay here :thumbsup:

hi nicki. very nice and rare car you have there. the fact that its a uk car makes it even more special.

enjoy your stay here :thumbsup:

thank you! am loving the car! very very pleased with it!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links