Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2 Things - I Want A New Grille And Anyone Read Redline?

Yaris WRC

The mounts on my T-sport grille are bust and i feel like getting one of the after market grills but not sure what is available or what they look like. anyone have links or pics?

also i read something in Redline Magazine that i did not like...

they are making a project yaris with a 3s-gte eninge in the rear, hoping for 300hp and they will more than likely ruing the fine yaris and chav it up.

thought i do appreciate them putting the engine in the back and makingit un drivable B)

Envy have a pic of one or two of the grills on their website.

Sorry but I don't read redline. Isn't 300BHP possible out of any 1.5 yaris without another engine, just read some of the old posts a while ago and a few members said they should be able to get 300BHP.

Have a word with envy, I'm sure someone said they'd spoken to envy to get that figure.

Have a look at Lester grilles, as I said recently they're very love or hate so it depends on what your opinion of them is, I think they look great

So much for your exterior being FINISHED :P

I think the C-West looks amazin but costs alot of dosh.

http://www.envyperformance.com/images/prod...tYarisgrill.jpg

:thumbsup:

lol

the grill is only a minor detail.its 99% finished

is there any that dont need painting? i know the SARD one is expensive for a new grill but i dont want one that needs painting

I think they all need painting

I've got a modified Lester one that I might sell for the right price, it's just got the middle bit removed! :thumbsup:

lol

the grill is only a minor detail.its 99% finished

is there any that dont need painting? i know the SARD one is expensive for a new grill but i dont want one that needs painting

You could always just go for a chrome 1 like I did for my car, just depends on what you're looking for

Isn't 300BHP possible out of any 1.5 yaris without another engine, just read some of the old posts a while ago and a few members said they should be able to get 300BHP.

200-225 is a relaistic figure with all the 'basic' and correct components

300bhp could be acheived, but only with a massive amount of mapping and development

I'd be suprised to see a Yaris pumping out 300 bhp using the normal TS engine

I bought Redline today, couldn't resist the 1050 bhp Golf on the cover, what a beast

Redline are holding a competition for people to design what the yaris will look like. Theres been the odd post about it before! Fair play for the choice of engine but im not holding out much hope for the final look of the car :(

4c13_1.JPG

:unsure:

A

(would you believe some 'tard is trying to sell that monstrosity on e-bay with that picture as the only illustration?)

i say we send in lots of chavved up pics hopefully they chose one of them

do you think any one from redline would be reading this?

They already ended the comp (i dont read the mag i just looked on the site) Some of the cars they are choosing from (or parts as they may do front and back from different pics) are actually pretty nice and JDM styley! Few chav mobiles still! Quick search on redline site and then click the pics to see proper size images of the whole picture!

lol they actually look good.

but im so bitter that they are doing this project, im just jealous and i hope it handles like a dog. :angry:

Did they say that the owner of the winning design will actually get to drive the car? I'm sure I remember reading that somewhere.

some mag scans with all the entries that will be looked at when deciding on the exterior (mine made it there :P)

P.S. mine is the white one wsith redline civic and skyline style graphics

first page

firstpagefq9.jpg

second page

secondpageqk2.jpg

Yeah they did, drive it home would be better :thumbsup:

Yes and No, all depends on what the final version looks like :lol:

If its good you could drive it into your garage and if its crap drive it into neighbours BMW!

:thumbsup:

Some of pics dont look bad....i suppose

Actually quite like the grey one, top right on the first page. Of course, i won't look like that as they'll feel obliged to cover it in vinyls so it looks like a mobile billboard...

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links