Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What You Upto This Weekend?

Blue84

Hi All,

As per title - what you upto this weekend?

In light of the recent "events" thought I'd start a general thread for everybody so keep it nice lol :lol:

well I was going to clean the car out and fit some LED's, but its raining so will have to think of something else lol

Vegging out, big style. :yawn:

I was at my Mum's all over Christmas. Got back to my flat on New Year's Day (Monday). Training day at school, Wednesday, then teaching Thursday and Friday (and I'm still exhausted!). God knows how I'll be when I have to do a five day week. :blink:

So, a bit of tidying up (still to unpack some stuff), finish watching Ultraviolet on DVD and pub late on.

Also going to finish setting up my new laptop today. Needs email and a few other progs installing then hooking up to my new sound system I've got for it.

Must also update my iPod and replace all those Christmas songs. :lol:

Oh, tomorrow I've got to mark the Physics mock exam that Year 11 did before Christmas so they can have their results on Monday. :yes:

Relaxing after a busy three days back at work post Christmas.

Packing away the festive lights and decorations and generally tidying up the house. Then chilling out, looking at some of the books received as presents.

You never told us what you will be doing Tina ;)

Chilling out mainly, as I've had a hellishly busy week at work, I never stop! Theres not enough of me to go around!

Still this project I'm working on finishes end of the month so hopefully some normality will be back soon, but at the moment, its so hectic I dont even have time to sit and think and yesterday all hell broke loose when an Excel shared workbook decided to play up and we lost most of the stuff we'd worked on from the previous day.... :ffs:

So chilling, forgetting about the office, expecting a DVD today so might watch that.

I was going to go to a car dealership today to take a 2nd test drive but thats been postponed as they didnt have the spec I wanted, so I'm doing that next weekend now, which means this weekend I can seriously chill - heck, I've only just got up! :lol:

Can't resist this one.

We are just leaving for my works XMAS do :) No, really

Not complaining though as it is at a 5* Spa resort and the drinks are covered.

Have a good weekend, whatever you are doing

Giles

Just finished 2 weeks solid work all over christmas, so today I am going to finish off all the nibbles and chocy stuff and and any alchohol that may be left (I stashed some but can't remember where!).

If I can still move later I am off up the pub to make sure tommorrow is one of those days where you can't do anything ;) (maybe "supervise" the taking down of the decorations).

"I Will Not Work Next Christmas" Promised the family and to be fair I have done my share :yes:

I was going to go to a car dealership today to take a 2nd test drive but thats been postponed as they didnt have the spec I wanted, so I'm doing that next weekend now, which means this weekend I can seriously chill - heck, I've only just got up! :lol:

Didn't know the new Yaris TS was out yet. ;)

What are you looking at Em, or is it a secret? :unsure:

Can't resist this one.

We are just leaving for my works XMAS do :) No, really

Not complaining though as it is at a 5* Spa resort and the drinks are covered.

Have a good weekend, whatever you are doing

Giles

Brilliant! A very Merry unChristmas to you then. :D

I'm doing nothing this weekend, and not through choice :(

Overdid things back at work this week, and it seems to have taken its tole on me as I'm in agony now. Just had a nice lie down on the sofa and Lucy kindly watched a dvd quietly so I could rest, bless her :lol:

If I perk up a bit, I've got to go help my bro sort his flat out ready to sell it (if anyone wants a 1 bed flat in Bristol, let me know!) :)

Currently trying to sort out my new laptop, off to Nottingham to meet some friends for a late lunch and a beer or two, swinging by my folks on the way to show them what i blew all my xmas pressie pennies on (the laptop).

Then tomorrow, joy of all joys, I'll be doing my self appraisal and feedback for 12 other people for work's end of year appraisal process (this is the important one, where bonus and pay raises come in). Can't wait for that...... :censor:

And i think for the entire weekend I'll be looking out of the window wishing it was sunny! :(

Hope you all have a good weekend, what ever your up to! :thumbsup:

Absolutely nothing!

Infact I just got up :D

Relaxing after a busy three days back at work post Christmas.

Packing away the festive lights and decorations and generally tidying up the house. Then chilling out, looking at some of the books received as presents.

You never told us what you will be doing Tina ;)

Good observation there Steve ;)

Not a lot basically - was going to take Mum to Lakeside, but the queues were mental on all approaches so we went down into Town & Morrisons instead. The rest of the day I have to sort my Cat out, shower and bought myself a new DVD to watch aswell.

Tomorrow might go and see a Friend as she's finally got her car after passing her test last year & just chilling. It's very enjoyable though :D

Like most of you not much really , chilling out at home today.

although me & hubby have both had new mobile phones ,so we will be trying to find out how to use them today :wacko: it could be a long job :lol:

i'm also looking out the window watching the rain and dreaming of summer B)

But off to the Cruise for Cancer tonight in Reading....anyone else coming?

The what? How come none of the Reading crowd know about this! :crybaby:

Paul.

Not much really. Enjoying the luxury of time on my own in my own house tbh. The last few weeks have just been too hectic and there wasn't much time to relax (although a good time was had) over Christmas and NY...

Went into Glasgow this morning. Spent an obscene (to me) amount of shower bits for the bathroom and then another quotation for tiles. Went to make an appointment to get my hair cut but ended up just getting it cut there and then. Bought myself a roll for my lunch and then home.

Tonight is chilli and a beer in front of Miami Vice dvds I've been lent.

Tomorrow I'll do a bit of cleaning and then list all the bits I need for the 2cv and try to get on with that for a bit. Maybe tidy the garage a little too.

Oh yeah - visit Homebase too for light bulbs and hooks whit which to hang up my bike.

All very domestic really...

A

But off to the Cruise for Cancer tonight in Reading....anyone else coming?

The what? How come none of the Reading crowd know about this! :crybaby:

Paul.

7:30 Reading Services Westbound, we're meeting at membury about 6:45

If you know of a meet that TOCers might be interested in, you can always post a message in the appropriate regional forum. You don't have to be a mod to do this.

A bit short notice for me tonight I'm afraid.

Paul.

This weekend I have been mostly converting a crap load of servers into vmware virtual machines....

The joys of working in IT...... :ffs:

Today - not much. Went out and got some small parts for the Vectra, tried to get some quotes for tyres, and whilst at it, got the front tyres re-balaned (wobble at high speed), and sorted out the puncture on f/n/s tyre.

Got home, had lunch, and then the power went out at 4pm for about an hour, and went off twice again in the next hour....

Tomorrow - clear a space in the garage. Go down DIY place, and get some decent MDF. Make up tool rack on wall for vast amount of tools currently residing in a box (too unorganised for me!).

If you know of a meet that TOCers might be interested in, you can always post a message in the appropriate regional forum. You don't have to be a mod to do this.

A bit short notice for me tonight I'm afraid.

Paul.

sorry paul, only joined yesterday and presumed everyone knew as it's been advertised on all the other car sites i belong to. I'll be sure to let peeps know if i hear of any others.

Personally though, the organisation was a bit of a shambles...... hopefully if they do it again it will be better!

I believe it was organised by Teamshock...................................... :!Removed!:

I believe it was organised by Teamshock...................................... :!Removed!:

well it could have been organised by sterling moss, was still a shambles. There was a huge ***** up at the start of it which didn't put people in the best of moods. One minute we were one side of the motorway, next they said the other, so off we went, then when there they said oh no not yet, you'll have to go back...and that went on about 5 times! It got beyond a joke!

Nothing special, just driving from Hull to Manchester, then to Hull and back in Manchester and now I am in Hull again.

Went to see a house for a second visit.

Booking an appointment for the jabs that I will need in China.

Got two tanks full of free fuel.

Did no work.

Try to play Need For Speed Carbon, its too hard.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links