Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Re-wiring Rear Lights

viperroom_112

Is it true that you can re-wire , rear lights so you have 2 (rear ) fogs , or 2 reverse lights ?? if soo , how do you do it ? :P

Surely true if you take the reverse light wire and splice and same with fog? Only thing is you may loose brightness but not sure! Sure someone will be alone to tell you soon!

EDIT: Just noticed, i think you have picked up on something the Tsport lot do if they fit non Tsport lights and then use both bottom lights as reverse or fogs? Not something you could do so easily as you haven't got enough lights!

i had two reverse lights....

the wiring is a straight fowrad as you imagine

I know Clarky has done it. Possibly worth a pm?

A

cheers guys thats legendary will get sorted with it soon ... on a side not , i bought 6 sq ft of sound proofing for my sound system and an attempt to reduce road noise , so were is it best to use it ... !! and how would i put it in the boot lid i.e how do i remove the cover ...

Thanks

DM

Line the spare wheel well. You'll find that makes quite a difference. I would put the rest under the carpet in the boot/under the rear seats.

Sound better than my solution of "insulated high vis jacket on top of the spare wheel" :D

:thumbsup:

A

Ive LED P2 rear clusters so have a single fog light and rewired twin reverse lights. Passed its mot without comment.

The well that the spare sits in is the best location for soundproofing - particularly if you have an aftermarket exhaust

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links