Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would A Tsport Make A Good Track Car

Twain-Sport

Hi.

Ive always wanted a stripped out track car but the practicality of it and expense always put me off doing it to my daily driver.

Was wondering how the TSport Yaris would take to the track, properly set up of course with a few choice engine mods.? It may be an option in a few years if i decide to buy something else but keep the Yaris as a wee project of mine to waste whatever money i can find left.

Ive seen a few stripped out and tuned ones on here so im guessing someone has an idea about their capabilities....and maybe what it is comparible to in the same car bracket.

thanks

Twain

Its hard to tell really, but when you think about it it should be quite good.

The handling is easily sorted and the bits to do so are readily available.

The engine is near-unburstable and is easy to buy tuning parts for.

Any body panels that you're likely to beak with any regularity are cheap and easy to source.

Wheels and tyres are stock sizes and there is a wide range to tyres available for them.

Yeah, should be okay...

:thumbsup:

A

There was a gent on here with a rally preped Yaris 1.3 I believe. May be worth finding out who it was and having a word with him???

this one does pretty damn good for itself :) belongs to earpl who 'used' to be a memeber here

minimal engine mods saw a claimed 139bhp, rollcage, brake upgrades, coilovers and severe weightloss have made it into quite a good base for its 'class'

managed to upset a tsport turbo at Nur aswell!!!! :lol:

yaris1kz9.th.jpg

yaris2ux5.th.jpg

yaris3cj9.th.jpg

Gosh! That looks just like the one I was thinking of when I made that last post :lol:

;)

A

i wouldnt bother with a yaris, when the time comes, sell the yaris and buy a mk2 mr2, the running costs will be a little higher but you wont have to spend as much on the car and have a better car to begin with

Adam his bonnets for sale! He got the standard engine mods of most tuned Tsport on here (well he did wen i last checked) but he got plans for big things :P