Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Wheels

vickyvulture

I know i've mentioned this before . . . and i'm still thinking about it but...

I'm looking at changing my factory tyres to alloys, and going from 13" to poss 14" or 15", what ever my lil' elf will take (will obviously measure etc first!)

But one small problem - - if u change that size of ur tyres, what about the spare tyre? surely u need to make sure that you have the same size spare tyre? but then it wont fit in the back. What do you do?? :huh:

vicky

The spare will be fine even with the change in size of the other wheels, just dont drive miles and miles and obviously keep the speed down as its a space saver. :thumbsup:

15's or 16's are what most have, and a few have 17's.

i'd say 15's with either a 195/50/15 or 195/45/15 tyres.

offset of 35-45 pcd 4x100.

i'd only go bigger to 16's if you plan on lowering your car and want to fill the arches more.

more choice of wheels if you go for 15's.

14's and 16'd are not a very common size and 17's look too much.

Well, 14s are pretty common as a standard (not aftermarket) wheel as they are the ones most Yarii are supplied with. ;)

According to Listers there 15" but i always used to think they were 14", but i am most likely wrong lol. Someone should be along shortly to put me right!

SR's are 15 :D Says so on the tyre wall as it reads 195/50 R15 (R15 being the key bit :P) But yeah you could always get a tape measure and measure across em and you would see ;) :thumbsup: all other models (except Tsport alloys and maybe CDX alloys) are 14" as they are all the same steelies with dif hubcaps on (like the T3 set of steelies with hubcaps i got sitting in garage!)

Vicky, just a quick thing, Is your car a P2 yeah? Just wondering as seen you bidding on a standard CD player and i'm pretty sure it for a P2. Pretty sure you got a P2 so no drama's just was wondering.

If Vicky has 13 inch wheels as standard it will most likely be a P2,T2 model, but being 52 reg it is more likely to be P1.

Woody.................. why not sell her your 14 inch steelies that you got from me at a bargain price ;) :D

(In the best spirit of TOC membership :thumbsup: )

If Vicky has 13 inch wheels as standard it will most likely be a P2,T2 model, but being 52 reg it is more likely to be P1.

Hmmm. :unsure:

My 51 plate, P1, 1.0L Colour Collection came with 13" steelies.

its a 51 plate. will check the wheel size in the morning, lol, stupid me!!

yeah, woody, thats me bidding on a yaris cd player on eBay. i hope it fits. but it looks black so who knows.

if it doesnt fit i'm sure there'll be someone who wants 2 take it off my hands. I'll just put it on eBay again.

thanks agains. vicky

Vicky, just a quick thing, Is your car a P2 yeah? Just wondering as seen you bidding on a standard CD player and i'm pretty sure it for a P2. Pretty sure you got a P2 so no drama's just was wondering.

:D Just put two and two together (i'm a bit slow!!, lol) just realised that you could possibly be the mystery eBay seller called 'woodyhehe'???? :yes:

all other models (except Tsport alloys and maybe CDX alloys) are 14" as they are all the same steelies with dif hubcaps on

Oh Woody Woody Woody..... :P

CDX/T-Spirit alloys are 14" :thumbsup: SR & T-Sport are 15" ;)

Being a 52 reg, Vicky will have a P1 Yaris, P2 didnt come out til middle 03 reg ;) I think 13" steelies are standard on all phases without alloys - are you sure your steelies were 14" on your old T3 Steve?? I always thought they were 13"? Unless I am confusing the T2 and T3 steelies.... my T-Spirit alloys are 14" though :thumbsup:

:D Just put two and two together (i'm a bit slow!!, lol) just realised that you could possibly be the mystery ebay seller called 'woodyhehe'???? :yes:

Ironically that's not me :P I just saw it on eBay and noticed you were the bidder :P Yeah it is from a P2 and so wont match the colour of your interior and may fit slightly differently? The way you tell is by the square buttons on that one and the rounded buttons on the P1's!

Thanks all for correcting me on my wrongs with wheel sizes :P And yeah the T3 Steelies i have are indeed 14" so nuh-nuh at you Em :P

Mine is a 2001 on a 51 plate. P1.. 14" steelies as standard.. 175/65x14.

Some cars came with 155x13 as standard too.. don't know why, maybe it is down to what they have in stock during production :lol:

:D Just put two and two together (i'm a bit slow!!, lol) just realised that you could possibly be the mystery ebay seller called 'woodyhehe'???? :yes:

Ironically that's not me :P I just saw it on eBay and noticed you were the bidder :P Yeah it is from a P2 and so wont match the colour of your interior and may fit slightly differently? The way you tell is by the square buttons on that one and the rounded buttons on the P1's!

Thanks all for correcting me on my wrongs with wheel sizes :P And yeah the T3 Steelies i have are indeed 14" so nuh-nuh at you Em :P

Well, i seem to have won the auction . . paying far too much tho. If it doesnt fit i'll be putting it straight back onto eBay. But, if by a slim chance it does fit - is it possible to spray it to match the rest of the dash??

fingers crossed :crazy:

sry about the confusion woody!! lol

vicky