Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Tsport Exhaust On Ebay

simmy

Don't think it will fit on your sr.

It's a standard backbox, won't make any difference to the sound, just because it's off the t-sport if your after a sporty sounding exhaust.

Don't think it will fit on your sr.

It's a standard backbox, won't make any difference to the sound, just because it's off the t-sport if your after a sporty sounding exhaust.

Ok thanks it was cause it seemed cheap and it would look better than what ive got.

Does anyone else think different or think the same i need all the help i can get cheers

The yaris SR TTE back box will be better than the Tsport exhaust as the Tsport exhaust is a normalish exhaust with a tip. The TTE is a sportier backbox (still room for improvement!) It depends what Exhaust you have on your SR as some didn't come with the TTE backbox like mine! Got a picture of it?

The yaris SR TTE back box will be better than the Tsport exhaust as the Tsport exhaust is a normalish exhaust with a tip. The TTE is a sportier backbox (still room for improvement!) It depends what Exhaust you have on your SR as some didn't come with the TTE backbox like mine! Got a picture of it?

No i dont have access to a digital camera for any photos but it looks quite a small tailpipe, and if i was changing it i have very little money

You say you have a 1.3 SR yeah? Well it should have a TTE back box depending on the year? If not look on eBay as occasionally 1.3 TTE backbox's come up and sell for about £30 for quite a nice exhaust. It should bolt right on (it's an axle back exhaust) but someone will be along to confirm that (not sure if the 1.3 SR's that didnt come with the proper TTE backbox can have one fitted without fuss?

You say you have a 1.3 SR yeah? Well it should have a TTE back box depending on the year? If not look on ebay as occasionally 1.3 TTE backbox's come up and sell for about £30 for quite a nice exhaust. It should bolt right on (it's an axle back exhaust) but someone will be along to confirm that (not sure if the 1.3 SR's that didnt come with the proper TTE backbox can have one fitted without fuss?

Thanks so i shouldn't bother with it even at £25

You say you have a 1.3 SR yeah? Well it should have a TTE back box depending on the year? If not look on ebay as occasionally 1.3 TTE backbox's come up and sell for about £30 for quite a nice exhaust. It should bolt right on (it's an axle back exhaust) but someone will be along to confirm that (not sure if the 1.3 SR's that didnt come with the proper TTE backbox can have one fitted without fuss?

Yup they can!! Mine came without a TTE one so I bought a Sebring exhaust which is basically identical, same mounts on all SR's as well I believe.

Yup they can!! Mine came without a TTE one so I bought a Sebring exhaust which is basically identical, same mounts on all SR's as well I believe.

So how much do sebring exhaust usually go for remember im on a budget

I bought this before I found out about this site and before I'd really gained any knowledge of the Yaris. Cost me £162 for just the back box but I obviously realise now that if I'd of bought a TTE one I could of saved myself a big wad of cash!

Look for a second hand one on ebay mate (TTE)

Or go to a local custom place they should be able to do you on cheap

Ok and i should forget about this exhaust on eBay

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links