Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris T-sport

skyliner34

can anyone confirm that it's 13" on passinger. I've used 2 wiperbalde websites, and one said 15", and the other said 16" !! :(

Ooooh, did you get one then?

When I needed to change mine, I got some Bosch ones on eBay, I've just been outside to measure (in the rain!) and the driver's side is 21in, passenger side 16in. This is on a 2001 car.

Yup, a 03 plate phase 2. Only 12000 miles. £7000, banged him down to £6500, giving £3500 deposit and a monthly payment of £100 for 3years for the rest.

Picking her up on Friday after work. The car is in superb condition. Also ordered some T-Sport mats :)

Thanks for the wiper sizes :)(especially in the rain ;) )

Yay! Congrats! Glad you finally found one. Take it you liked the test drive?

PS: How much were the mats? Were they from a Toyota dealer? Still haven't got round to getting some for mine.

They couldnt get hold of some :(. My T-Sport came with black mats with the TT logo on the drivers mat. Are these the T-Sport mats were talking about?

Love the drive. Supposed to be sunny down here tomorrow. So i'm gonna clean it the first time :)