Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Pictures And A Question!

Yaris SR Kid

Right got my windows tinted by www.ultimatetinting.co.uk, got all 5 done for very reasonable price!

Fitted OMP rear strut aswell, helped alot more than expected with handling (www.strutbracer.co.uk)

Pictures:

Photo-0020.jpg

Photo-0019.jpg

Photo-0016.jpg

Very Happy :thumbsup:

But... got my front Badge off bonnet stolen today by some little sods so was wondering if anyone had or knew of any aftermarket badges that look good? like TRD one?

Cheers :thumbsup:

cost me £150 dude

The rear window is one less than limo black and rear sides are one less than rear and front are the least tinted film he had lol

Sorry dont no percentage!

Cheers mate comment is appreciated!

I dont no who nicked my Badge but if i did! Grrrrrrrrrrr

So any ideas where i could get aftermarket replacement one from which would fill the two holes?!

Thanks!

Nice looking... Does your OMP brace "chirp"? Irritating as hell, but I guess it shows its doing something :S

Sorely tempted to get my back windows tinted slightly but, well, it will have to wait for now :(

:thumbsup:

A

Tinted windows would look even better on a black yaris alan :P

Havent noticed a bird in my boot yet :P but ill keep you informed dude

Tints at that price are soooo tempting! Out of interest why didn't you go for the same tint on the rear side windows as the rear window?

Was a great deal wasnt it! Especially as it was proper company rather than dodgy dude with a van.

I wanted the tint to progress because if i got really dark rear sides then it wouldnt have looked as good against the front windows as they werent tinted as much. Well that was the plan :P

Tinted windows would look even better on a black yaris alan :P

Havent noticed a bird in my boot yet :P but ill keep you informed dude

I'm worried it will look like a van tbh!

A

just smooth over where it was and dont have a badge :thumbsup:

yeah want to do that, body shop want £100 for smooth over and respray of bonnet which is good but they need car for couple of days and i need my car lol

Dont go really dark for rear tints alan then it wont :thumbsup:

:) Get a vitz emblem they rock :D

Are you still after a front strut brace lol.. sorry mate iv been really busy the last few month.

Thanks for comments :)

Carbon fibre bonnet and some 16" multispokes (second hand :P ) but they are both very expensive :(

So may be little while! but you no me it just happens lol!

You still need to put some up of your car baby yari! :thumbsup:

Nice looking... Does your OMP brace "chirp"? Irritating as hell, but I guess it shows its doing something :S

Mines did when I first fitted it then I fitted some spring loaded washers on it and now it doesnt :thumbsup:

SR Kid car is coming along nicely. I reckon some black aftermarket alloys would add the finishing touches to the exterior.

I have another question to regarding the back tint -

Does the plastic protect the rear heater elements on the rear window (I guess it does)?

Plus what about repairing the broken tracks as mine was working fine until I removed the dealer sticker now one of them doesn't work.

I know it won't work on big sratches on the tracks but does it help to bridge the track making it work?

Anybody had the same problem and had a tint and now it works?

*Also I know plastic doesn't conduct current

I have another question to regarding the back tint -

Does the plastic protect the rear heater elements on the rear window (I guess it does)?

Plus what about repairing the broken tracks as mine was working fine until I removed the dealer sticker now one of them doesn't work.

I know it won't work on big sratches on the tracks but does it help to bridge the track making it work?

Anybody had the same problem and had a tint and now it works?

*Also I know plastic doesn't conduct current

Dave,

Some professional tinters check the HRW before they apply the tint and if a track is broken they apply a conductive (silver) paint to bridge the gap.

This paint used to be available from Radio Spares (RS Components) but was not all that cheap for a tiny bottle.

I know that it works because I used it on one or two of my previous old cars that had the elements broken when I bought them. :thumbsup:

I never thought about that actually, the HRW window worked before and still works now so i guess it kinda protects it lol

Cheers burnie was looking for gunmetal alloys but i will photoshop what black ones look like, cheers for comments!

I have some paint but the lines are to thin ..... plus the paints silver and not the same orangey colour of the bars.

I'm sure you can buy small stickers now?

Discovered this earlier when i had seats flipped forward to carry some wheels! It's amazing the noises you hear without the seats offering some insulation! (And the sub pounding over them :P)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links