Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitting Spoiler

YarisGLS

Dear all,

I got a Veil Side style spoiler to fit to the car, but wondering how....

I don't want to have holes drilled, but would like to have the spoiler firmly attached so not to be nicked/ blow away easily.

But I would also keep an open option to be able to remove it if I ever need to sell the car.

What's the best way to mount it? What glue? What mounting kit? Can you guys show me some ideas?

Can any of you show me pics of how your spoiler is mounted to your Yaris?

Thanks!

Most spoilers are screwed in then glued mate, sounds a bit scary to do to your own car tho!

Veilside sits on top of roof tho doesnt it? so i dont think just glue will hold :(

Bit unsafe doing your own I reckon, especially just with glue! It wont be you that gets hurt if it comes off at 70mph, it'll be the person behind!

Although in saying that, the TTE spoiler is very easy to fit yourself (if you have a bit of common sense and a good eye for straightness!) and completely reversable! I did it myself, and it took about 15 mins!! Dunno much about the Veilside tho! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links