Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photoshop......

jwyaris

Could anybody on here make the alloys in this pic black? Cause im contemplating getting them powdercoated i just want to know if they will look good!

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

img1285cb1.jpg

Sorry about the size of the pic! Dont know how to resize it :wacko:

Cheers Chuck04!!! Think thats made my mind up :D YEah its deffo getting dropped, ill do that before they get sprayed. Ive got the chance to get then done cheap through a mate, so think i will :thumbsup:

Thanks again! :D :D :D

Im also buying morrettes ( i know there not to everyones taste on here, buti rekon there ace!), i wont spray them ill leave them black, and get the rear lights sprayed black. Then i think exterior is done!

Im with Yaris SR kid on this one, i reckon gun metal will blend in better than black, Ray had his sr wheels done in gun metal i believe, im sure there will be a pick floating around online someone can post up to show you :thumbsup:

Out of interest, how do you do that to apply a colour using the same existing lighting effects like you did there? It would be very handy for when i want to photoshop my wheels in dif colours!

The second one I posted is a bit crap, did it just for fun, and quite quikly :lol:

This other here is the original from the first one above:

sketchfrentebomwpresizevh2.th.jpg

Haha .... colour change is easy :P ;)

And for those that want to know take a look - Here

Photoshop guide for modifing cars - tints, spoilers, wheels, etc

A year ago with that guide I came up with this beast:

PhotoshopedYaris.jpg

*Might try another one soon when I'm bored - be good to see what I can do now lol

Out of interest, how do you do that to apply a colour using the same existing lighting effects like you did there? It would be very handy for when i want to photoshop my wheels in dif colours!

It's actually very easy i had to look it up as i had forgotten

This is the tutorial i used it explains it better than i can it's for elements but its applicable to Photoshop CS as well:

http://www.graphic-design.com/Photoshop/el...lace_color.html

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links