Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side Repeaters........

jwyaris

lmao, i was thinking of doing this, are they still as bright orange the repeaters?, and like yeh? im wondering weither its worth me doing it or not, ive got a black yaris so it would look swish although i dont want to lose the light :| becuase then id have to state to the insurance if you get me? thanks alot ad

Adz it looks awesome on a black yaris, take a look in my garage at some of the pictures of my car, mine are tinted and blend in with the body awesome :thumbsup:

Spray outside, take off and make sure you do light coats not loads of it because it dries funny!

Looks pretty jap i think!

They are almost impossible to get apart to spray inside (Sealed units)..............so just lightly tinted on the outside :thumbsup:

Dont spray the outside, youll get a crap finish. If you must spray it do the inside itll leave the factory smooth plastic finish on the outside.

Or you could just do the sensible thing and buy a pair of smoked side repeaters, they will be a lot smaller and less bulbous than the hideous standard ones, and you can get them for less than the price of a can of tint spray on the internet.

The tint finish wont be crap if you do the outside well! And also will be a smooth factory finish if you add laquer! I did my rear lexus lights so i know! :P Also you need to find aftermarket ones that would slot in the standard holes and look right with the car which is easier said then done! They do make aftermarket ones that are standard toyota size tinted from a site somewhere on the net that are tinted but they cost about 20? not too much more if you wanted to do that? If you take them off you will see the gaps inside may be longer than most aftermarket ones! Plus tinting spray is a tenner and how much are the indicators on the internet? With bulbs? Just my opinion!