Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ds?

~Rach~

I did something silly yesterday, and decided to by a DS Lite on eBay yesterday :D

Its coming with Animal Crossing, Brain Training, and 42 Classic Games, but I was just wondering if anyone can suggest anything else (game or otherwise) I should spend my non-existant money on? :lol::thumbsup:

If you like scrolling shooters, try Nanostray.

For something different which only uses the touch screen, Yoshi Touch and Go.

Then there are the Mario games which are all superb, Mario 64 DS, New Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart. Also Yoshi's Island is great.

The other big Nintendo hit Metroid Prime Hunters is really good for a handheld, but not as long-lasting as the GC versions.

Check ds.ign.com for reviews and loads of pictures + movies.

I'm now waiting for Elite Beat Agents in Europe, looks awesome :thumbsup:

Paul.

Mario Karts is a must .... my gf also likes the dog game which is also a must thing to see/try.

I can't wait for Mario Slam and Starfox Command :thumbsup: !

I brought lego starwars and was dissapointed with it - graphics are a mess so avoid it if I was you (unless you want to buy it from me ;) )

I have a DS Lite, came via my mate Lily in China :D Its the turquoise/light blue one and I love it...

I sorta got into the brain training, but Dave bought me Final Fantasy 3 for xmas, and I been glued to that ever since... it rocks!

So does Bomberman, and Mario Kart :thumbsup:

Has anyone tried the DS Browser yet? Its a version of Opera, but I'm not sure on how it'll look on the 2 screens!

Also, anyone have the MP3 player? :)

My brother was MAD for animal crossing,

He used to set his alarm clock for 6am so he could go to the market and buy Turnips.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links