Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Discounts Already!

AndyG

Hi

The Honest John website (link here) is showing www.drivethedeal.com discounting Auris prices as follows:

Toyota Auris 1.4 VVT-i T2 3dr £11493 Save £532

Toyota Auris 1.6 VVT-i T3 5dr £13083 Save £917

Toyota Auris 1.6 VVT-i Spirit 5dr MM £14440 Save £1035

Toyota Auris 1.4 D4D T2 3dr £12541 Save £599

Toyota Auris 2.0 D4D T3 5dr £14569 Save £1046

Toyota Auris 2.0 D4D T Spirit 5dr £15397 Save £1118

Toyota Auris 2.2 D4D T180 5dr £17513 Save £1302

Andy

• 10 years later...

2017 auris 1.6 diesel business edition front and rear parking sensors chrome trim side and tailgate tss

on the road price brand new £13985

Wow, that is 10 years between posts and the price in 2017 is very competitive with 2007

I just wish I had £14k spare

On 22/05/2017 at 0:16 PM, Insadi1 said:

2017 auris 1.6 diesel business edition front and rear parking sensors chrome trim side and tailgate tss

on the road price brand new £13985

i think your in the region of 10k out on your pricing i have just looked at the2017 pricing list and pasted an extract below.

auris pricing.jpg

would agree with Eygo, I done some searching and cant see any prices as low as what Isadi has quoted.

Well list prices are as you said but let's be honest who with a brain would pay that much I can show you my invoice Ca cars in Leicester sell most cars at a whopping big discount

Well, I got to hand it to you there Mark, you truly found a bargain. I used Carwow, got 5 quotes from dealers against an Auris at £21605 retail and best offer was £17778 (17.7%) if I used finance, only 10.8% for cash.

CA CARS are doing a Auris 1.6D Business Edition with retail of £23090 for a discounted price of £15335, which is roughly 33% discount. Don't know if that's finance only (they will get a cut)

Well the prices have gone up since I ordered mine before march it was first reg for me 31 march I took delivery 14 April beat the road tax hike

i got it with really low finance from them and it was a bargain

however motoroint have some at just under 12k low mileage ex car hire or lease still better than paying full or is that fool retail

Out of interest who are CA Cars?  Looked up Toyota in Leicester and didn't come up with anything that was obviously CA Cars.......

When I was looking for a hatchback about 6 weeks ago there were a number of 1.2 petrol Icon spec' about (pre reg so fewer than 20 miles on them) for about £13k - choice of colours.  My local inde' had ten 66 plate diesel tourers (ex fleet with only 2-6k on them) for £12.8k

There are deals out there if you don't mind travelling! 

I dont mind travelling for big savings...... just dont have the money to buy even at big discounts....:sad:

5 hours ago, Willss said:

Out of interest who are CA Cars?  Looked up Toyota in Leicester and didn't come up with anything that was obviously CA Cars.......

When I was looking for a hatchback about 6 weeks ago there were a number of 1.2 petrol Icon spec' about (pre reg so fewer than 20 miles on them) for about £13k - choice of colours.  My local inde' had ten 66 plate diesel tourers (ex fleet with only 2-6k on them) for £12.8k

There are deals out there if you don't mind travelling! 

here they are

http://www.cacars.co.uk/

• Like 1

Is the Auris due for an update? Toyota Spain are advertising 21% discounts on the mid-range hybrid, with corresponding deals on the other models

Probably for 2018, presumably based on the TNGA architecture used in the Prius 4 & C-HR.

Thanks - a Google for "Auris 2018" brings up plenty of spy photos, etc.

25 % or a little more discount on Auris in Belgium now.  They make it a round amount .. reduction is 6000 euro on most Auris and 4500 on a few others.

One dealer here is expecting the new model around december 2017. Other dealer was talking about the first months of next year.

I am thinking about what to do.  For about 9300 extra I have a model 2017 with DAB, safety pack and the new radio in it.
Or for 5300 I would have a new !,2 turbo.  Trade in my 2014 model and start with 30,000 km less on the clock.. I am seriously considering it.

Not sure I put too much trust in what salespeople think re launch dates of new models. From my experience they aren't particularly well informed.

3 hours ago, haelewyn said:

One dealer here is expecting the new model around december 2017. Other dealer was talking about the first months of next year.

They could both be right - if you take e.g. the Avensis T27 introduction officially it went on sale in January 2009 but dealers were receiving initial demonstrators & launch stock in December 2008.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links