Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Ordered

G79

I blew the gearbox on my Corolla on Thursday :( Im glad its under waranty still..

Ye I know.. I went down the toyota garage and sat in one on Thu... I tried to open it but it wouldn't... how much of a plum did I look lmao... cheers Kian :D

As for the production... I don't think half of them know whats going on... that can't be true surely... maybe we are all soo special we are going to get ours from Japan.. hmmm...

G

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G79

• kian

• MarcTS

• Red Yaris 54

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not read any of the previous posts in this thread but just wanted to say that i saw an Auris for the first time today on the roads fromt he rear and it looked really nice. :)

Congrats on the purchase.

... maybe we are all soo special we are going to get ours from Japan.. hmmm...

G

I keep telling you guys ...................Toyota are using your cars to test the rustproofing...............against the cruel salty sea :eek: ;) :lol::lol:

I keep telling you guys ...................Toyota are using your cars to test the rustproofing...............against the cruel salty sea :eek: ;) :lol::lol:

Unless of course they forgot to purchase the rust protection treatment in which case it's gonna be messy when you collect it ;)

I hope it isn't built around a Japanese person when talking about space tho, otherwise it'll be like an old mini!

Not read any of the previous posts in this thread but just wanted to say that i saw an Auris for the first time today on the roads fromt he rear and it looked really nice. :)

Congrats on the purchase.

Thanks Fizz, This will be my first Toyota, quite excited about it all, looking forward to having a reliable car for a change!!! Whoooo not long to go now!

Im glad no1 has mentioned me blowing up my gearbox... the good part is they are trying to get my Auris done and dusted sooner... so I'm hoping to have it before 1st March :) ... I only have the courtesy car till 28th Feb.

Toyotas are very reliable.. I think I must have been 1 in a million for that to happen to me... none of my friends can belive it :(

Woohooo 1 week and 2 days to go :drool::drool: :D :yahoo:

G

EDIT: You know Ive decided...as theres going to be some many new toys on the car to play with... I might actaully read the manual lmao :D

Im glad no1 has mentioned me blowing up my gearbox... the good part is they are trying to get my Auris done and dusted sooner... so I'm hoping to have it before 1st March :) ... I only have the courtesy car till 28th Feb.

Toyotas are very reliable.. I think I must have been 1 in a million for that to happen to me... none of my friends can belive it :(

Woohooo 1 week and 2 days to go :drool::drool: :D :yahoo:

G

EDIT: You know Ive decided...as theres going to be some many new toys on the car to play with... I might actaully read the manual lmao :D

Bad luck on the gearbox...what were you doing at the time? Have you heard from Mr. T regarding collection? I'm getting mine at 8:30 in the morning.

Surely there can't be just you and I buying an Auris! I would have thought there would have been more posts on here!

Talking about the skirts etc, have you seen the proper brochure? There is the style pack which include these skirts and I think there were some lowering springs too! It does look very very nice, but to get that or any other add-ons they state that you must advise at the time of ordering.

I feel like a kid at christmas, counting down the days (9) LOL :yahoo:

I ordered the Style pack... but it didnt say anything about skirts :( Just a spoiler, scuff plates and rear chrome trim... hmm.. I wonder if I'll get a nice surprise and find I have skirts... I bet I don't though :crybaby: They had an Auris with the style pack and it never had skirts on it... are you sure? Can u put the details up so I can see please Kian?

Well gearbox is under waranty so Im not bothered.. they gave me another Corolla.. but with 1.6 (mine had a 1.4) so a lil bit more poke this time :D :yes: Nothing on date or time yet... but they said they would phone me as soon as it came in so I can get the paper work done and then I'll guess I'll get the date and time then. When did yours arrive?? It has arrived already hasn't it?

I know... we are just too cool.. no1 else is cool enough to buy one lmao :D :toast:

:D :D 9 days... is that all it is :drool::drool::yes::yahoo::thumbsup: Im getting really excited now

G

I can just picture a massive container ship sailing halw way around the world and what's in its cargo hold? 2 Toyota Auris' (Aurii????) on their own. :Jumpy:

:lol2: :laughing: MiniMarc.... it's true.... thats all they're shipping over to the UK is to Auris's (or Auri, which sounds better). Then they'll get them here... unload them.. and realise they've rusted to bits :crybaby: or.... they brought the wrong ones... have to turn around.. sail back.

Now it's only 8days and 18.5hours to go :yahoo:

G

If we are the ONLY owners then Toyota should shower us with gifts and some more!

Hallow be the Auri (Ori the baddies from Stargate SG-1)

I would have been joining you in this thread of new auris owners but i'm holding out for the t180 - i'm so impatient i really considered getting a 2.0d as a stop gap :s

ok so attached (hopefully are 2 scanned pictures of the Auri Skirts etc....

auript1.jpg

auript2.jpg

OlDSko0l, you can't be that impatient if you are waiting the T180....can't you just have got one of the lesser models until then :thumbsup:

:drool::drool::drool::drool: OMG.... OMG.... :drool::drool::drool:

I want... I want... I want... I want....

*Speachless*

Ok... Im guessing thats what the T180 is going to look like..... :drool::drool:

Im getting ALL of those!!! But the question is... do they do the side skirts for 5 doors?? I already have the rear spoiler... so just got to get the side skirts, front lip spoiler and rear bumper add-on (although I don't have two exhuasts :angry: ) I wonder how much they are charging?? Cheers for that Kian!! :D

OldSkoO1 - I think waiting for the T180 is a good idea... I would have but I don't think anyone would insure me... not only that but I think I might have been a tad wee dangerous in it lol. I'll bet we are all going to be :drool: over the T180 when they release it... but I think it may look a little something like the picy

G

EDIT: Also... all those people who reviewed the car saying, 'Its bland', 'Its boring' or 'Its ugly'... eat your words!!!

And yet more good news... TTE show the side skirts fitted to the 5 door model :)

AurisE15_SideSkirts.jpg

All I can say guys is "Enjoy the conversation with your bank manager" ;)

Wooohoooo :D I missed that.. cheers MiniMarc... ah yes.. the bank.. hmm.. I wonder just how much TTE are going to charge for these parts.. I couldn't find any pricing (which probably means it's going to be alot aarrgghhh)..... maybe I could start pimpin my ***** out.. any takers lol :!Removed!:

G

EDIT: I didn't know the word I used was a swear word.. sorry :(

Lol indeed. I imagine it would be quite expensive to start with, when more and more people become proud Auri Owners, I reckon the price will drop a little,

As for people eating their own words, I guess they can have their opinion, the Auris won't be to everyone's taste, just like people listening to a style of music, they just need to appreciate that there are people who do like it and will buy it. life would be so bland if everyone liked the same thing.

I emailed the company to find out if they can give any costs....within 5 mins I got a reply....

Hello Mr. Sharpe,

thank you for your inquiry.

Please be so kind and contact any local Toyota dealer for your inquiry about TTE parts.

They can give you your exact prices and can order for you.

Please find attached the part no. reference list for Auris. With the mentioned Toyota part no. your local Toyota dealer can find our parts in his system.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Kind regards,

Toyota Motorsport GmbH

Florian Bachus

Co-ordinator Sales

Damn... that's good! Hmmm... I think we should confir on this, I'll speak to my dealership, you speak to yours (but we shouldn't order) and see if the prices are the same or different. What do ya think? Ooo.... I want to phone up and order all the parts now so I get them on the car from the start.... but I think I'm going to have to save up :( :crybaby:

G

Some of the items on tte say they aren't available until april so don't get your hopes up of your local Mr T being able to give you a comprehensive price list until then.

Doing a comparison between dealers is a good idea as I know the E12 corolla bits from tte have regional price differences.

EDIT: :o Welcome to the first "100 message" thread in the Auris forum :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links