Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Insurance

kian

Has anyone had any luck as of yet getting a quote for their Auris? I have searched many many sites without any joy!

I wonder how long it will be before insurance companies update their database with this fantastic car?

If you have had any joy in finding Auris insurance, please post them here.

Kian

Hi Kian,

Aren't you going to go with Toyota Insurance then? And if not why not?

G

Has anyone ever found their insurance even remotely close to competetive? From memory when I bought my cts they were kind enough to offer me insurance for ~£1300 and I ended up going elsewhere for £560.

And so I don't veer too far off topic, kian have you tried calling the insurance companies rather than relying on their websites?

Hi Kian,

G

Has anyone ever found their insurance even remotely close to competetive? From memory when I bought my cts they were kind enough to offer me insurance for ~£1300 and I ended up going elsewhere for £560.

And so I don't veer too far off topic, kian have you tried calling the insurance companies rather than relying on their websites?

Well on the Corolla I was insured under my mum (for various reasons) and in fact they were very competitive, I think to have my mum, my brother and I on the insurance it was around £250 - £300, I belive Toyota Insurance is really for Brand New Cars (and most likely for the older driver). But then we are all 25+... yes even my mum lol :)

G

Hi Kian,

G

Well on the Corolla I was insured under my mum (for various reasons) and in fact they were very competitive, I think to have my mum, my brother and I on the insurance it was around £250 - £300, I belive Toyota Insurance is really for Brand New Cars (and most likely for the older driver). But then we are all 25+... yes even my mum lol :)

G

I've tried to grab a quote from the toyota site, but when I get to the end, I get some silly error message saying the quote cannot be completed at this time.

As for calling them, I contacted Admiral (I think) got throught to an Indian call centre...the chap who I spoke with didn't have a damn clue what I was on about!

I'll leave it a few more weeks before I call others I think

I've just been doing some searching, and found that the companies that use the same main insurer (Tescos, Virgin, Direct Line) have now listed the Auris on their database.

I called Admiral the other day, they only had the 1.4 T2, T3 and T Spirit on their lists...how strange.

Ah well more searching.

Having spent more time searching, a few more companies have the full Auris range on their books.

Cheapest I have found so far is £434.95 for 12 month or £383.08 on a 10 month accelorator bonus, this is through Admiral/Elephant.

one other thing, is a MMT classed as a manual or automatic? does it really matter?

Suprisingly enough the Toyota insurance site still is not offering insurance for the Auris,

Here are a few of the comparison sites that do NOT yet have the Auris on board

PRIVALIGE NOT WORKING

First alternative NO AURIS!

It’s 4 me NO AURIS!!!!

U switch NO AURIS

Confused.com NO AURIS

Regards

Kian

• 1 month later...

Having spent more time searching, a few more companies have the full Auris range on their books.

Cheapest I have found so far is £434.95 for 12 month or £383.08 on a 10 month accelorator bonus, this is through Admiral/Elephant.

one other thing, is a MMT classed as a manual or automatic? does it really matter?

Suprisingly enough the Toyota insurance site still is not offering insurance for the Auris,

PRIVALIGE NOT WORKING

It’s 4 me NO AURIS!!!!

U switch NO AURIS

Confused.com NO AURIS

Regards

Kian

Has anyone had any luck as of yet getting a quote for their Auris? I have searched many many sites without any joy!

I wonder how long it will be before insurance companies update their database with this fantastic car?

Kian

I have had a Qoute from Hasting's for a T180.

Brian

B)-->

QUOTE(Brian B @ Mar 7 2007, 06:23 PM)

PRIVALIGE NOT WORKING

It’s 4 me NO AURIS!!!!

U switch NO AURIS

Confused.com NO AURIS

Regards

Kian

Kian

Brian

Have you got your Auris yet Brian?

How did you manage to order a t180 - i can't order until they get them in, in april. :(

How did you manage to order a t180 - i can't order until they get them in, in april. :(

Went for a test drive in an Auris and said I was interested in the T180. It is supposed to be out start of April , so placed an order. The dealer has one as a demonstrator this week, so test driving after I have ordered next Wednesday.

:) Please write us all a little demo of your t180 in comparison to the other one you drove. I'd be very interested. I liked the 2.0d so i'm hoping the t180 is another step up in performance and decent MPG.

The local dealer here wont be getting any in until april :(

:thumbsup:

:) Please write us all a little demo of your t180 in comparison to the other one you drove. I'd be very interested. I liked the 2.0d so i'm hoping the t180 is another step up in performance and decent MPG.

The local dealer here wont be getting any in until april :(

If it possible I will also post photo's

B)-->

QUOTE(Brian B @ Mar 7 2007, 06:23 PM)

PRIVALIGE NOT WORKING

It’s 4 me NO AURIS!!!!

U switch NO AURIS

Confused.com NO AURIS

Regards

Kian

Kian

Brian

What insurance group will the Auris T180 be in??? It would need to be in a lower category than say the Corolla T Sport to make it all worthwhile... :unsure:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brian B @ Mar 7 2007, 06:23 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

PRIVALIGE NOT WORKING

It’s 4 me NO AURIS!!!!

U switch NO AURIS

Confused.com NO AURIS

Regards

Kian

Kian

Brian

What insurance group will the Auris T180 be in??? It would need to be in a lower category than say the Corolla T Sport to make it all worthwhile... :unsure:

Hastings put it 1 Group below my Celica,.

Once you have found a quote, if it's on quidco.com you can get some lucrative cashback

(it's an affiliate revenue share 'co-operative' site, so the cashback you get is much more than for other similar revenue share sites)

You have to clear your cookies first to make sure you have their cookie planted for the transaction to be tracked from quidco

Prudential which was cheapest for me ALSO offers a whopping £130 cashback

and Screentrade.co.uk offer a handsome £120 cashback

as do Lloyds TSB Car Insurance £120

others who I find cheap

Barclays Motor Insurance cashback =£85

Privilege cashback = £70

Direct Line 'up to' cashback £85

MORE TH>N 'up to' £50

(don't know if they do Auris yet though)

B)-->

QUOTE(Brian B @ Mar 8 2007, 09:36 PM)

What group is that then as I don't know what type Celica you have!? :lol:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brian B @ Mar 8 2007, 09:36 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

What group is that then as I don't know what type Celica you have!? :lol:

Apologies, I have the 1.8 Celica Red