Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Uks First Turbo'd T-sport

Kerby

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T V O R

• tehl337

• dawesy

• Tom.B

"Yeap! Along with names, reg numbers, phone numbers locations email address’s, everything Matthew thumbsup.gif

People, places, the things they do and the times they do it, it's called behavioral profiling."

no its called being a stalker. i might have to see someone about this.

the data protection act means that if you hold personal info about someone there a rules and laws about what can be stored and the use its put to!

is this you TVOR? here

why do you hide behind the forum?

sorry for the topic detour but i find the fact that TVOR is collecting info on ppl on here disturbing.

also FYI that is not chris's yaris so please get your facts right!

See who you want. Nothing to do with the data protection act or being a stalker, all information has been volunteered over the years by members and is available to anyone with a PC.

I just collect it and store it on a data base, nothing illegal about it. It’s nice to have information to build a profile on someone.

My spineless folder is growing by the day, I call it “Members with a backbone of a blamonge” if you know what I mean?!

You are correct, it’s not Chris’s car, I used that from another member as I was being sarcastic about the rear end damage.

I see you are another one who has a duel personality, there seems to be a lot of gutless members on here who walk on egg shells for fear of having their wrists slapped but are quick to carp elsewhere.

It’s about time people on here didn’t hide behind a forum and speak up on this site for once!

:thumbsup:

I see you are another one who has a duel personality

who cares??? your strange

Thank you :thumbsup:

I prefer eccentric :D

is your real name hannibal lecter by chance? you are just plain weird.

i do not "hide behind a forum" i just go by the rules, come over to the other site and continue this disscusion if you dare i will not be so polite!

no dual personality here mate!

and why the f**k do you need to build a profile on any one? people are people and thats it.

when you say "volunteered" do you mean posted? or have members come to you and said "here have all my private data"?

if you are "collecting info on members then why do you not share info about you?

real name?

age?

sex?

job?

only fair isnt it.

have you met any members personaly, face to face? i feel it it YOU that hides behind the forum!

I wouldn’t lower myself, you are not the sort of person I would really want to waste my time with :yes:

Profiles are very useful in situations like this, i.e. when people get abusive and threatening here or anywhere else, and I decline your invitation to go over to the Dark Side :thumbsup:

It’s amazing what personal information people give out. Before you know where you are you have names locations hobbies even personal information about partners & work places etc from blogs and personal web sites.

There was even a thread a few months ago giving out members mothers maiden names to make up some pseudonym! That post was pure gold!

I’m not hiding at all; anyone can gather information even by not signing up to a forum, just pop in sit watch and listen.

People are like open books, and reading between the lines the profiles get bigger and juicer...

:drool:

Now.......................let us see what we know about you TVOR:

You joined TOC on 9th December 2003 ...........(At 3:14 PM)

You will be 37 this year (On 23 September)

You are PINK skinned and BALD ;) (You posted the picture)

You used to watch Tiswas on television when you were a child. (Do you remember?)

You have a Japanese built Yaris T Sport registration number ******* (Data protection will not allow me to publish this on a public forum) Colour......Metallic Thunder Grey

Your Yaris has a private number plate on it. (You are a private person)

You live in Kensington London........(High insurance premiums)

You own a dog which you enjoy taking out for walks (Please do not forget the Pooper Scooper!)

You like your job (Possibly a character profiler with the Metropolitan Police)

You like driving your Metallic Thunder Grey Yaris T Sport (Most owners do)

You once told the truth about the Yaris:

Quote - Aug 13 2004, 11:53 PM

There’s no reason why anyone would say anything bad about your car because of the version.

It’s a Yaris! Enough said! A great car in whatever skin it comes in "

(How much have you changed your views?? :rolleyes: )

You also used to show respect to other TOC members:

Quote:"Aug 12 2004, 12:58 PM

"To all my fellow Yaris owners I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to each and every one of you for being top guys and gals.

This is one of the best forums I have ever come across and you are all polite respectful and helpful.

I also extend this compliment to the other TOC members.

I salute you all."

(You have changed your mind about some of us then?? :rolleyes: )

You like to drive your Yaris T Sport with the rear headrests fully up. (For more privacy)

You possibly practice Kung Fu (Or maybe your dog does ;) )

You like old black and white comedy films (Laurel and Hardy)

Could I suggest that you come along to JAE 2007....................so that we can all meet you as you sound so interesting :yawn: ;)

OR DON'T YOU GET OUT MUCH?? :lol:

you like clasical music?

Oi! What's that supposed to mean? :angry:

Seriously, I like classical music. Just looked at my iTunes. In "M" I've got Mussorgsky and Myleene Klass. :yes:

Mind you, I've also got Mud, The Monkees and Motorhead. :P

As for TVOR, you guys do realise he's playing you, don't you?

There's not been much controversy on here for a while and he is creating some for his entertainment and, possibly, that of others. :rolleyes:

I agree Al.. TVOR is leaving bait and people are biting.. best to let sleeping dogs lie..

TVOR this is how i see you...

mid 40's

balding with NHS style specs

live with your elderly mother who still has to care for you

favorite pastime is sitting in the park perving at people

belive that you are above everyone when really feel inferior and insecure

do you really even own a car? i see you in cycle clips!

you do not belong on this forum, it is for car enthusiasts and you clearly are not. the only reason i see that you come on here is to start arguments (which make you feel powerful) and to 'stalk' people.

just because people leave bits of information about themselves on the net dosnt mean that freaks like you have the right to gather it and store it for your own perverted use!

and why not come and discus this over on TS? you clearly are a coward, you want to hide behind the protection that TOC forum rules gives. this way you can seem to be all knowledgable and above others with your comments.

you went away for a while, were you in for treatment?

stop spamming the board. if you want to be agumentative go else where. if you want to talk about cars in a CONSTRUCTIVE manner then feel free.

and please dont hide tell us about you, and dont lie as we can find out about you too! ;)

Now.......................let us see what we know about you TVOR:

You joined TOC on 9th December 2003 ...........(At 3:14 PM)

You will be 37 this year (On 23 September)

You are PINK skinned and BALD ;) (You posted the picture)

You used to watch Tiswas on television when you were a child. (Do you remember?)

You have a Japanese built Yaris T Sport registration number ******* (Data protection will not allow me to publish this on a public forum) Colour......Metallic Thunder Grey

Your Yaris has a private number plate on it. (You are a private person)

You live in Kensington London........(High insurance premiums)

You own a dog which you enjoy taking out for walks (Please do not forget the Pooper Scooper!)

You like your job (Possibly a character profiler with the Metropolitan Police)

You like driving your Metallic Thunder Grey Yaris T Sport (Most owners do)

You once told the truth about the Yaris:

Quote - Aug 13 2004, 11:53 PM

There’s no reason why anyone would say anything bad about your car because of the version.

It’s a Yaris! Enough said! A great car in whatever skin it comes in "

(How much have you changed your views?? :rolleyes: )

You also used to show respect to other TOC members:

Quote:"Aug 12 2004, 12:58 PM

"To all my fellow Yaris owners I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to each and every one of you for being top guys and gals.

This is one of the best forums I have ever come across and you are all polite respectful and helpful.

I also extend this compliment to the other TOC members.

I salute you all."

(You have changed your mind about some of us then?? :rolleyes: )

You like to drive your Yaris T Sport with the rear headrests fully up. (For more privacy)

You possibly practice Kung Fu (Or maybe your dog does ;) )

You like old black and white comedy films (Laurel and Hardy)

Could I suggest that you come along to JAE 2007....................so that we can all meet you as you sound so interesting :yawn: ;)

OR DON'T YOU GET OUT MUCH?? :lol:

TVOR is not yet 40.........(see above for his profile) :lol:

if you believe their profile!

TVOR is all front and the least genuine person on the forum.

how come no one has met them?

This thread is getting less and less to do with Chris’s car and more of a playground slanging match so it is now locked

The information is still there regarding his mod’s and should there be any updates on its progress feel free to open another post but please keep it car oriented ;)

Les

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links