Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Star Trek Film Due In 2008!

Fizz

Yes yes I know you may think its sad but im a closet fan of all things star trek! sekret.gif

Apart from the last series that came out which was !Removed!... :!Removed!:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6407135.stm

I have just downloaded the last series of voyager as I never got to see the end and am currently working through each episode on my psp. (would watch on my pc at home but its ****!) :lol:

PREVIOUS TREK FILMS

The Motion Picture (1979)

The Wrath of Khan (1982)

The Search for Spock (1984)

The Voyage Home (1986)

The Final Frontier (1989)

The Undiscovered Country (1991)

Generations (1994)

First Contact (1996)

Insurrection (1998)

Nemesis (2002)

well Im enjoying the last series of Voyager..

I need to download DS9 next as that was one of my fav trek series! you cant beat a cool black (Samual L Jacson wannbe) captain! :lol:

Best episodes of voyager are the last episode (End Game) and also the 2 parter called Futures End, when they go back in time to 2004.

I wish they would come up with a decent new series, maybe StarFleet Academy or a series based on the Temperal Time Police, you could have cross over episodes with Voyager and the original series.

This is such a geeks thread.

SISKO!!!

Just remembered his name... :yahoo: :!Removed!: :lol:

You can take Avery Brooks (Sisko) Fizz :lol:

I'll be happy with Terry Farrell :drool: or Jeri Ryan :drool::drool::drool:

J

I wish they would come up with a decent new series, maybe StarFleet Academy or a series based on the Temperal Time Police, you could have cross over episodes with Voyager and the original series.

This is such a geeks thread.

There was a series based on that idea IIRC - but i can't for the life of me remember the name.

Used to be on Bravo.

J

i think a good new series would be about riker on his new command the titan. If you remember in the last film (nemesis) he was leaving with troy to take over as captain on the titan. I have read a few of the titan books and they are really good. After enterprise it would be good to go back to the next generation era, although i really liked enterprise many didnt.

i think a good new series would be about riker on his new command the titan. If you remember in the last film (nemesis) he was leaving with troy to take over as captain on the titan. I have read a few of the titan books and they are really good. After enterprise it would be good to go back to the next generation era, although i really liked enterprise many didnt.

I hated enterprise... :rolleyes:

Not to do with Star Trek tho?

nahh unfortunatly not mate,

i think it was based on the film Timecop.

J

i didn`t like enterprise at first but i got all the dvd boxsets cheap and watched them back to back and really got into it. My fave is the next generation and then between ds9 and voyager to be honest i love them all!

Enterprise started off ok but got very complicated. I liked the Dean Stockwell (Al from Quantum leap) episode.

I would like to see more of Cpt Janeway!

right.. Im now on episode 13/14 i think in the series 7 of Voyager...

Just finished watching the one where 'Chikote' (sp) was stuck inbetween time zones within the ship... he met Jayneway form 7 years previous to solve the issue... was a good un...

Just found some old Voyager epps on VHS

found my entire collection of babylon 5 too :D

my weekends sorted :thumbsup:

J

right.. Im now on episode 13/14 i think in the series 7 of Voyager...

Just finished watching the one where 'Chikote' (sp) was stuck inbetween time zones within the ship... he met Jayneway form 7 years previous to solve the issue... was a good un...

That episode is called 'Shattered'... Seska is back in it also, and the year of hell episodes are in that one!

saw the one where an old Klingon ship tries to dystroy the voyager.. but then self distruct it as they reckon that the bambino of Tores is some saviour.. :lol:

Whats bugging me is that im sure i recognise the captain of the Klingon ship... :s

You seen the episode called 'in the blink of an eye'?

Its when they get stuck in the atmosphere of a planet whci time goes 1000 times faster than the rest of the universe, when Voyager enters orbit they are really primative and end up being advanced by the time they leave 4 days later.

not seen that one and it aint in series 7...Currently downloading series 6 to watch once i have finished 7.. (i know im backwards)

Just finished watching 'Human Error' ... and my god have you seen seven of nine in that red dress... lol

Also got a question since your an expert on all things star trek...

Is there an episode showing the wedding of Paris and Tores? I mean in one of the episodes i saw she had accepted his offer to marry him.. then the next episode they were already married?

Cant really think if they have a wedding, there is an episode where there is a reproduction of voyager and you get to see their wedding reception, its when the real voyager catches up with them and they turn to liquid, you seen it?

In Course: Oblivion (jappy's Ep) they film the silver blood clones at the reception but never show the real wedding.

J

thats not in the 7th series... and at the begining of the series they aint married... by midway they are expecting a baby...

Im now on the Endgame episode!... man.. what am i going to do once ive finished watching this double episode!!

Series 6 is taking ages to download.. :lol:

You should really start at the start!!!

What about the episode called 'timeless' when voyager gets to the Alpha quadrant but crashes on a frozen planet, only Chakoty and Kim make it, so they go back and send a signal to the past to tell them to abort, its an amazing episode!

i have seen the first 3 series then i missed out on a fair bit...

Thought id get the last episode to watch how it ends and ending up downloaded the full series 7 to ensure i know how they got there...

Now im thinking i should have watched them all!!! :lol: