Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Links

G79

Thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where we could post Toyota Auris Aftermarket Links and details. Could this be pinned please?

Auris on Ebay in the UK

TTE Parts These parts have to be ordered through your local dealership, could anyone enquiring to prices please post their results as prices seem to vary between dealerships

Fensport Offical suppliers of TRD parts

TRC Rather expensive, but may come down in price

Envyperformance Nothing listed as yet, but they state they will be releasing a kit soon

Kian mentioned this one Ask the police Just some legal information for drivers

Installation Manuals for Toyota Click on "Search AIM" and then select model, etc

Usefull Information Information on Tyres, Engine oil, suspension, brakes and transmission

Peeps on Toyota Forum talking about Diesel tunning

Toyota Workshop Subforums Some interesting information here

G

Good thinking Batman!

I'm after a mount for my TomTom 910, the window mount that came with the device is not suitable for the Auris!!!! doh. There is an extention mount for earlier models but not this one at this time.

• 4 weeks later...

The TTE rear valance and twin pipes are not available for the T-180 which is stupid when you think it is the top model. I have already spoken to Toyota about this.

• 4 weeks later...

The twin pipes wont fit on the T180 probably due to the rear suspension - the pipes cant carry to the left side.

You can get the rear skirt with single tailpipe though - that would do for me and i plan on adding that.

The twin pipes wont fit on the T180 probably due to the rear suspension - the pipes cant carry to the left side.

You can get the rear skirt with single tailpipe though - that would do for me and i plan on adding that.

You don't happen to have a picture of it or a link perhaps. I can only find the twin.

I think i might have got it wrong sorry

What i did was go to toyota-europe.com : http://www.toyota-europe.com/index.aspx and click on auris car configuration and if you go to accessories you see the rear bumper thing with silencer. I assumed this was a single exhaust setup.

However looking at TTE Europe it is a double setup, doh!

• 4 months later...

For some chipping including the T180, this Belgium compagny has a chip product line for the Auris.

Overall site P-Tronic

T180 powerbox

A small review of is posted here

TIP: The default language is French. Use the Dutch flagbutton in the topright corner if your French is as bad as mine ;-).

Good luck making choices :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Our chip kits are available at a discounted price to TOC members, register here

T180 kits will be available shortly, but we have kits in stock for all other D4D models, IE, Corolla, Avensis, Hilux etc

Kingo :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Envyperformance has just advised me that regarding exhausts for the T180 ''We anticipate more products being available for this model in the summer.''

• 1 month later...
Good thinking Batman!

I'm after a mount for my TomTom 910, the window mount that came with the device is not suitable for the Auris!!!! doh. There is an extention mount for earlier models but not this one at this time.

Try DSL developments, not sure if they do one for your model sat nav, but got one for mine. The mount fits on the vent, definitely worth a look. :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

The proper winddeflectors made by Climair (not like the ones from toyota which stick on the outside of the door)

autodepot.ie

3door - part no 033532

• 2 weeks later...
Our chip kits are available at a discounted price to TOC members, register here

T180 kits will be available shortly, but we have kits in stock for all other D4D models, IE, Corolla, Avensis, Hilux etc

Kingo :thumbsup:

is there a chip kit for 1.4 petrol?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All-

sorry i am new to this, i am in South Africa and there are no places that stock TRD parts- need to know from where i could import some accessories?

thnx\

Hi All-

sorry i am new to this, i am in South Africa and there are no places that stock TRD parts- need to know from where i could import some accessories?

thnx\

Hello and welcome!

Please look at the first post. You will find the link there!

Best regards, Alex

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This may not be the right place to post this but i'm chasing the Japanese Auris grill Badge. I have checked quite a few import parts places here in OZ with no success. Does anyone know where I can get one??auris_1.jpg

This may not be the right place to post this but i'm chasing the Japanese Auris grill badge. I have checked quite a few import parts places here in OZ with no success. Does anyone know where I can get one??auris_1.jpg

Parts king got me mine

• 2 years later...

hi I am a new member and I have a Toyota Auris TR 2008, some reviews say that this model should have a USB and Auxiliary input however i cannot find it in my car. Can anyone tell me if this model actually has this type of input?

• 2 months later...

Try in the glovebox on the right hand side :) If you're still around !

• 2 years later...

I think this is an excellent post.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Toyota OC mobile app