Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Crying Out For Some V Treaded Tyres!

ferrariboyuk

My standard TS tyres are about gone at the front so i'm looking to replace them sometime soon. Only i really fancy some with a V shaped tread on them. Anyone got any recommendations for me? The PROXES T1-R looks ok but never heard of the brand!

Had a quick search on the forum but no joy.

Ta

DOM

toyos are good, i've just had them on my new wheels i'd say go for the toyo t1-r over the t1-s, they should be better as I think they are a slightly harder compound than the t1-s so better for cornering (what I read somewhere before I chose them).

Other than that the goodyear eagle f1 gsd3 are better and may last a bit longer but are more expensive.

Toyo search results.

USE SEARCH.....

:blushing: ooooops!!.. wrong forum, Get the Toyo's.. top brand top quality and above all... top performance.

Prices are pretyy descent too. :thumbsup:

www.mytyres.co.uk

Just got 4 proxes T1R for £125 quid delivered!

What size?

That seems a cheap price, £40 a corner for a T Sport :eek:

if you want V tread go for Good year Eagle F1 GS-D2 or D3

Or you could go for BFGoodrich Profiler 2's which is what i'm half way through destroying ATM.

Very even grip and allows me to lift off oversteer perfectly but still with enough control that i know its always going to come back.

i've not had a single moment as yet where the tyres 'let go' they just grip and grip then start to slide with out a massive drop off in the grip level.

A good tyre in my opinion.

Brad =)

Most of the ~MR2 lads use Toyo's... very impressed with them myself as well. :)

Had them on 2 different cars now.

www.mytyres.co.uk

Just got 4 proxes T1R for £125 quid delivered!

What size?

That seems a cheap price, £40 a corner for a T Sport :eek:

195/50 R15 mate

£31.40 delivered

Have to agree with the Toyo's :yes:

i've had them on my last few cars now, excellent tyres :thumbsup:

i've just had them on my new wheels i'd say go for the toyo t1-r over the t1-s, they should be better as I think they are a slightly harder compound than the t1-s so better for cornering

The T1-R have replaced the T1-S and have a different tread pattern and are slightly quieter. :)

I've also had Toyo tyres in the past and I'd recommend them to anyone! :thumbsup:

whoops! proxies are made by toyo then! I'm having a feel silly moment!

Both the toyo's and goodyears look very nice.

Keep it coming!

Mytyres.co.uk is good then? No bad experiences with them?

i dont use mytyres anymore. has 2 bad experiences with them. first order i couldnt get intouch with them once i ordered them and then the second time they lost my order twice and took 3 months to tell me. so went to envy instead who beat them on price

same here. tried to use them a few times but there site is always well dodgy to oder from. I tried to phone them too but spent 45 minutes spelling out each word i said to the indian woman on the other end before giving up. I just went to the local fitter they would use and they had the tyres in stock at the same price anyway.

Thats weird i ordered my tyres in patches of two as parents paid for one set and had no problem at all, arrived day earlier than said aswell, and no one can beat £31.40 for T1R's!!

Chris and alan, i think your on about YOURTYRES not MYTYRES (if you were doing gold)

I have ordered from mytyres, they have been brill.

My tyres cam a week earlier than expected too

if you want V tread go for Good year Eagle F1 GS-D2 or D3

D3's dont appear to be available in the right size. Its got to be D2. And the pattern on D3 looks much nicer! doh

Hi, i'm from Mauritius. I'v got Marangoni Zeta tyres, newly marketed here. Performance on wet & dry is very good. Used them on a Peugeot 205gti, did some drifting and found very good!

check them on : http://marangonityre.co.uk/Zeta_Linea.asp?...&Level2ID=2

mine r 195/50/15

By the way, SOMETHING VERY VERY NICE :

http://www.redlinemag.com/page/redline?ent...i_project_yaris

• 2 weeks later...

BF Goodrich Profilers... sh*t hot tyres. Great all-weather grip and very progressive slip. Much quieter than Dunlops SP9000's too. Iv had T1-R's as well and they were superb in the dry, but not quite as good as the BF's in the wet.

Mate of mine has just got some Vredestien Sportrac 3's on his GTi-6 and they're awesome too. No slippage at-all and super-quiet.

I've got Vredestein Sportrac 2's on mine and they perform great, in both wet and dry conditions.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links