Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shower In The Evening Or Shower In The Morning?

Yaris SR Kid

Do you shower in evening or morning?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Showering habits!

• Morning
    • Evening
    • Don't shower because i am a man!
    • Both because i think it makes the girls like me more!

I shower in morning but loads of people at sixthform do at night?!!?!?!

Very weird!

Adam

As above - cant be bothered in the morning, usually takes a couple of cups of coffee to wake me up properly.

J

I have a shower every morning & dread the day our shower goes on the blink because I'd feel like an absolute !Removed! if I went to work without having had 1. After work I could never be bothered to stop whatever I'm doing to go & have 1 either, at least in the morning it's just part of the routine

Cheers adam... :rolleyes::lol:

And i voted for

Don't shower because i am a man!

:!Removed!:

I shower AM and PM.

During the summer it can be 3 a day.

Nothing to do with girls either, I don’t like getting into bed without a shower after being at work/gym/out all day.

:thumbsup:

Oh, and just fill the sink with water, and swirl "Mister Gnome" round in it a few times with some soap to clean him up... :D

In the morning all the year round, and at night too sometimes in the summer.

I don't understand how people can't shower in the morning?? You sweat while you sleep, and i can't see the logic in putting clean clothes onto a dirty body!! Then again i am a bit OCD-ish. :!Removed!:

Shower every morning. When I don't have to get up, shower, eat breakfast and get to work all within the space of half an hour, I prefer to have a bath.

mmmmm got me thinking on this one....

I love baths.

I like a nice hot soak in the bath and then a shower at night. But not every night....but if I feel really grubby after work I will have a shower.

Sometimes I have a shower in the morning to give a kick start to my day.

We need a 'poo in the morning or at night' poll.

Morning and night and sometimes 3 times a day in the summer :D

You poo more in the summer? :wacko:

In the morning, every morning! Like Rob I can't stand if I can't have one... I have a complex about smelling funny (probably a bit OCD-ish as well actually!)

Plus a nice hot shower really wakes me up.... and thats no good at night! :lol:

Well... it's like this... being in Scotland, you don't get a choice of when you shower.. if you need to go outside.. chances are it will be chuckin' it down and you get a shower wheather you like it or not. I now carry a bar of Imperial Leather and a bottle of Head n Shoulders about with me just incase ;)

I normally shower in the evening after work... in the morning I just give myself a good wash down with a soapy sponge... unless I was lucky the night before.. in which case I'll have a shower. :lol:

I don't understand how people can't shower in the morning?? You sweat while you sleep, and i can't see the logic in putting clean clothes onto a dirty body!! Then again i am a bit OCD-ish. :!Removed!:

In the morning, every morning! Like Rob I can't stand if I can't have one... I have a complex about smelling funny (probably a bit OCD-ish as well actually!)

Im with you two.. :P tho I aint no OCD freak :P I just like to be clean, and it wakes me up

You poo more in the summer? :wacko:

I poo every morning at 6.30am...

Problem is, I don’t get out of bed till 8 o’clock :help:

:lol:

Cheers adam... :rolleyes::lol:

And i voted for

Don't shower because i am a man!

:!Removed!:

No problems mate, us TOC's couldnt have you on your own all day :P

Wow didnt no this poll would be such a hit lol

:thumbsup:

PS the-voice-of-reason your a sicko :P

Im with you on this one mate, its horrible feeeling dirty when you havent showered. Only time i dont showing in the morning is when i have rugby/paintballing where i know ill be covered in mud within 5 mins

Im with you two.. :P tho I aint no OCD freak :P I just like to be clean, and it wakes me up

Was just about to say all the above, and for the people who say they cant wake up. try a shower.. wakes you up in no time!

In summer i have lots of cold showers cos due to my inferior BMI i sweat well eAsy

and for the people who say they cant wake up. try a shower.. wakes you up in no time!

No it doesn't - they make me wet, and i'm still tired... :rolleyes:

and for the people who say they cant wake up. try a shower.. wakes you up in no time!

No it doesn't - they make me wet, and i'm still tired... :rolleyes:

your wierd then